Jeep Catalytic Converters
- Cherokee Catalytic Converters & Components
- CJ Catalytic Converters & Components
- Comanche Catalytic Converters & Components
- Commander Catalytic Converters & Components
- Compass Catalytic Converters & Components
- Grand Cherokee Catalytic Converters & Components
- Liberty Catalytic Converters & Components
- Patriot Catalytic Converters & Components
- Wrangler Catalytic Converters & Components
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $114.89$114.89
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $144.31$144.31
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
- DEC® - 49-State OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $479.23$479.23
- Omix-Ada® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $412.87$412.87
- Crown® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $227.31$227.31
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $133.77$133.77
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $110.35$110.35
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $137.85$137.85
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
Posted by Jarret D.
"Installed this exhaust on a 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon. Love the exhaust note. Gives the Jeep a sense of presence now. At low RPMs, it has a nice growl to it. Normal daily driving is not loud or annoying at all. If you get on the gas, you will hear the exhaust show up, and also during slow accelerations you feel a little grumble and it is great. Doesn't sound like you drive a 6.0 liter diesel but not a rice burner either."
Posted by Yahya A.
"I installed the Corsa on my V8 Grand Cherokee 2012, it fits perfectly and it looks great. When you are driving it for your regular daily use, it's very quiet and sometimes you would think it's not there, but when you step on it, it gives a great sound. It also gives a great sound when you start your car. I didn't notice any increase in fuel efficiency by installing this product along with the Volant cold air intake, but it didn't decrease it either. I installed it in a friend's workshop, the items are of good quality, and it was really packed in a way which will keep it away from getting damaged. There were no problems in the installation, the instructions are clear, and all parts just fit perfectly. I had a perfect alignment and the exhaust tips didnâ€™t stick out, the new tips stick out as far as the stock tips. Please note that the back hook will have to be removed in order to install the new exhaust, this is clearly indicated in the instruction manual, and thereâ€™s no way you can install the new exhaust without removing the back hooks permanently. I would like to thank CARiD for their great service, I received the items in about 4 days from purchasing it, and this was international shipping, tracking system they have is great, you get to see where your items are. "
Posted by Rich H.
"This exhaust was everything I hoped for with one exception, the fit. It doesn't line up as it should and there is not enough adjustment in the product to get it to line up. The product is well built and has excellent tone. If the exhaust tip lined up straight out the rear, I would have been completely satisfied. I decided to keep it rather than send it back because everything else about the product was right and I didn't want the hassle of reinstalling the factory exhaust and boxing up the Flowmaster to return it."
Posted by Fred D.
"Recently installed Corsa-Cat Back Systerm on my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Great sound and fit. Like chrome tips and no excessive noise at highway speeds."
Posted by Nicholas F.
"Polished stainless tip is a huge upgrade from factory one and looks great. This exhaust is no louder than stock while my vehicle is idling but gives off a deep rumble when accelerating. There is a noticeable increase in accelerating power. "