- (25)Full KitsJeep
- (19)Bumpers & ValancesJeep
- (211)Custom HoodsJeep
- (178)Fender FlaresJeep
- (5)Side SkirtsJeep
- (2)Trunk LidsJeep
- (85)Custom DoorsJeep
- (4)Custom Body Side MoldingsJeep
- (2)Window LouversJeep
- (5)Engine CoversJeep
- (66)Corner GuardsJeep
- (6)Eye LidsJeep
- (3)Vertical DoorsJeep
- (5,745)Custom WheelsJeep
- (119)Light CoversJeep
Everyone looks to Jeep for the ultimate in off-roading capability. Add some style to that reputation with a Jeep Body Kit. How about some flat fenders to make you newer round-fender Jeep take on a little retro look while extending further away from the body to keep both you and your paint job a little cleaner. Extend your custom paint job—or even the great factory paint—with some bumper covers and side steps.
Not everyone needs to add a Jeep Body Kit to personalize their truck, but you’ll be amazed at the wide variety of suppliers and the great, great-looking parts they provide for us in high-tech materials like urethane, carbon fiber, flexible Duraflex fiberglass, and pure fiberglass.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Rugged Ridge® Lady Rugged Ridge PackageLady Rugged Ridge Package by Rugged Ridge®. Rugged Ridge Restyling Packages provide everything needed to transform an ordinary JK into an attractive, off-road capable, Jeep that stands out.Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$9,524.99
- Rugged Ridge® Pioneer PackagePioneer Package by Rugged Ridge®. Rugged Ridge Pioneer Packages provide everything needed to transform an ordinary JK into an attractive, off-road capable, Jeep that stands out.Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$783.99
- Rugged Ridge® Rocky PackageRocky Package by Rugged Ridge®. Rugged Ridge Restyling Packages provide everything needed to transform an ordinary JK into an attractive, off-road capable, Jeep that stands out.Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$7,375.99
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Street Scene® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Street Scene®. Get extra protection against kicked-up filth and road debris. The accessories are made of the highest grade material to ensure the utmost performance and provide a one-of-a-kind appearance.Boost your vehicle’s factory styleKeep the wheels from flinging mud and dirt up$204.97 - $660.84
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- RKSport® Carbon Fiber Fender FlaresCarbon Fiber Fender Flares by RKSport®. The fender flare components are manufactured from the highest quality urethane obtainable for flexibility, durability and impact resistance.Made from High Quality UrethaneExceptional Strength, Durability and Impact Resistance$620.46 - $849.96
- Spec-D® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$160.20 - $320.40
- RI® Fender FlaresFender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying your vehicle’s new style in minutes.Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$148.75 - $333.20
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$74.99 - $570.99
- Rugged Ridge® Pocket Style Fender Flare KitPocket Style Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, Black. Replace your worn, damaged or missing factory fender flares with quality replacements from Rugged Ridge. Each flare is made from virtually indestructible thermoplastic, UV...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$227.99
- Rugged Ridge® RRC Tubular Steel Flat FendersRRC Tubular Steel Flat Fenders by Rugged Ridge®. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$554.99 - $1,088.99
- Rugged Ridge® Hurricane Flat Fender Flare KitHurricane Flat Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, 4 Pieces, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$314.99 - $462.99
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Jeep Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1995 Jeep Wrangler