Jeep Body Kits & Ground Effects
Everyone looks to Jeep for the ultimate in off-roading capability. Add some style to that reputation with a Jeep Body Kit. How about some flat fenders to make you newer round-fender Jeep take on a little retro look while extending further away from the body to keep both you and your paint job a little cleaner. Extend your custom paint job—or even the great factory paint—with some bumper covers and side steps.
Not everyone needs to add a Jeep Body Kit to personalize their truck, but you’ll be amazed at the wide variety of suppliers and the great, great-looking parts they provide for us in high-tech materials like urethane, carbon fiber, flexible Duraflex fiberglass, and pure fiberglass.
- Duraflex®- Terminator Body KitStarting at: $172.00$172.00
- Xenon® - Front Air DamStarting at: $141.54$141.54
- Dawn® - Painted Bodyside MoldingStarting at: $133.60$133.60
- Crown® - Bumper Cover- FrontStarting at: $140.20$140.20
- CarLashes® - Car LashesStarting at: $29.95$29.95
- Warrior® - Rear Corner CoverStarting at: $158.83$158.83
- Bestop® - HighRock 4x4™ Element™ DoorsStarting at: $273.30$273.30
- Duraflex®- LR-S Side Skirts Rocker PanelsStarting at: $196.00$196.00
- Dawn® - Painted Bodyside Molding with Chrome InsertStarting at: $192.05$192.05
- Warrior® - Half DoorStarting at: $382.90$382.90
| Posted by Timothy Todd | (Waasis, NB)
Perfect fit , cool look ! Love that Smittybuilt product line, I also put the Smitty X-r-c fenders on my Jeep and turned my average looking Jeep into a "neighbourhood assault vehicle "lol.