- (10)Full KitsJeep
- (44)Bumpers & ValancesJeep
- (166)Custom HoodsJeep
- (33)Custom FendersJeep
- (178)Fender FlaresJeep
- (4)Side SkirtsJeep
- (2)Trunk LidsJeep
- (181)Custom DoorsJeep
- (4)Body Side MoldingsJeep
- (4)Engine CoversJeep
- (47)Corner GuardsJeep
- (3)Vertical DoorsJeep
- (4,486)Wheels & RimsJeep
- (119)Light CoversJeep
Everyone looks to Jeep for the ultimate in off-roading capability. Add some style to that reputation with a Jeep Body Kit. How about some flat fenders to make you newer round-fender Jeep take on a little retro look while extending further away from the body to keep both you and your paint job a little cleaner. Extend your custom paint job—or even the great factory paint—with some bumper covers and side steps.
Not everyone needs to add a Jeep Body Kit to personalize their truck, but you’ll be amazed at the wide variety of suppliers and the great, great-looking parts they provide for us in high-tech materials like urethane, carbon fiber, flexible Duraflex fiberglass, and pure fiberglass.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.88 - $4,886.70
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ Element™ DoorsHighRock 4x4™ Element™ Doors by Bestop®. Ready for adventure? HighRock 4x4 Element Doors are safari-style tube doors that provide fantastic on-trail visibility, protection, and enough options to match your vehicle and your style.$134.33 - $372.07
- Bushwacker® Trail Armor™ Corner SetTrail Armor™ Corner Set by Bushwacker®. Want your Jeep to look like a million bucks for a long period of time? It's an easy task if your vehicle is equipped with the Bushwacker Trail Armor that is everything at once: rugged...$49.99 - $219.99
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $242.15
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.28 - $1,799.28
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$113.04 - $1,079.28
- Body Armor® Trail DoorsTrail Doors by Body Armor®. The New Body Armor Trail Doors are a Steel tube construction with durable black textured powder coat finish. Featuring an Exclusive hidden internal latch mechanism designed for secure closure. Steel...$130.58 - $362.64
- Paramount® Fender ProtectorCorner Guard by Paramount Automotive®. Add a layer of much-needed protection to the rear corners of your Jeep with Paramount’s Corner Guards. These thick steel panels will prevent denting your bodywork.$175.50
- RKSport® Carbon Fiber Engine Bay CoversCarbon Fiber Engine Bay Covers by RKSport®. Transform your engine compartment into a show car masterpiece with this Carbon Fiber Engine Cover. This cover will completely encase your engine in real carbon fiber. It's made from...$56.06 - $1,356.56
- Smittybilt® SRC Tubular DoorsSRC Tubular Doors by Smittybilt®. When you want tubular doors for open air driving, get the strongest and best fitting doors available, Smittybilt. These SRC Tubular Doors get their toughness from 3/16” solid plate and 1.5”...$249.99
- Rugged Ridge® Body ArmorBody Armor by Rugged Ridge®. Nothing says toughness like diamond plate. Now you can adorn your Jeep with this symbol of strength with Rugged Ridge Body Armor. Use it as a style enhancer, for protection, or to cover up existing...$28.99 - $360.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Body CladdingXRC Body Cladding by Smittybilt®. When paired with Smittybilt Rock Sliders, this Body Cladding will provide the ultimate in protection for the side of your Jeep. Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel and designed to exactly fit...$149.99 - $199.99
- Xenon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by Xenon®. Side skirts will give your vehicle custom detail and make it appear lower. They minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the road. Molded in reaction injection for...$15.12 - $411.48
- Crown® Fender Flare Hardware Kit (J4200408)Universal Fender Flare Hardware Kit by Crown®. Fender Flare Nut And Washer; For 5AGK Fender Flare Kits.$1.21
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Exterior AccessoriesBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Jeep Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1995 Jeep Wrangler