Jeep Body Kits & Ground Effects
Everyone looks to Jeep for the ultimate in off-roading capability. Add some style to that reputation with a Jeep Body Kit. How about some flat fenders to make you newer round-fender Jeep take on a little retro look while extending further away from the body to keep both you and your paint job a little cleaner. Extend your custom paint job—or even the great factory paint—with some bumper covers and side steps.
Not everyone needs to add a Jeep Body Kit to personalize their truck, but you’ll be amazed at the wide variety of suppliers and the great, great-looking parts they provide for us in high-tech materials like urethane, carbon fiber, flexible Duraflex fiberglass, and pure fiberglass.
| Posted by Timothy Todd | (Waasis, NB)
Perfect fit , cool look ! Love that Smittybuilt product line, I also put the Smitty X-r-c fenders on my Jeep and turned my average looking Jeep into a "neighbourhood assault vehicle "lol.
- Popular Body Kits Part Numbers
- Body Armor® JK-6135 - Front Trail Doors
- Rugged Ridge® 11650.02 - Body Armor Rear Corner Guards
- Rugged Ridge® 11651.02 - Body Armor Rear Corner Guards
- Bushwacker® 14009 - Trail Armor™ Textured Rear Corner Set
- Bushwacker® 15002 - Trail Armor™ Textured Hood Scoop
- Smittybilt® 76791 - SRC Front Tubular Doors
- Smittybilt® 76792 - SRC Rear Tubular Doors
- Warrior® 90270PC - Cowl Vent Panel
- Warrior® 904A - Rear Corner Cover
- Warrior® 920E - Cowl Panel