Jeep A/C & Heating Parts
- Cherokee A/C and Heating Parts
- CJ A/C and Heating Parts
- Comanche A/C and Heating Parts
- Commander A/C and Heating Parts
- Commando A/C and Heating Parts
- Compass A/C and Heating Parts
- DJ A/C and Heating Parts
- Gladiator A/C and Heating Parts
- Grand Cherokee A/C and Heating Parts
- J-Series A/C and Heating Parts
- Jeepster A/C and Heating Parts
- Liberty A/C and Heating Parts
- Patriot A/C and Heating Parts
- Scrambler A/C and Heating Parts
- Wagoneer A/C and Heating Parts
- Wrangler A/C and Heating Parts
The Jeep is a division of Chrysler Group LLC, the company that was founded in 1941 to meet military needs. Jeep vehicles offer supreme reliability that will never let you down on and off the road and great comfort which makes a long trip pleasant. The air conditioning and heating systems are responsible for cooling or heating the air inside the vehicle. To keep these systems up and running, you have to replace worn or damaged parts with reliable ones, which you can always find in our online catalog.
We offer quality Jeep A/C and heating components. Here you can find everything you may need, including evaporator core, A/C compressor, front A/C condenser blower, heater valve, A/C receiver drier, A/C condenser, HVAC heater molded hose, cabin air filter and many more. All products are reasonably priced and are of high quality at the same time as we collaborate with trusted manufacturers. If you face any problem or need more info, feel free to contact our support team.
- Replace® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Replace®. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser...
$62.78from $50.22 - $419.51# 1406
- Dorman® A/C Condenser Fan AssemblyA/C Condenser Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s A/C Condenser Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install as a complete assembly, eliminating the need to make separate purchases. Plus, the high quality...
$39.30from $31.44 - $350.68# 4019
- Denso® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Denso®. DENSO First Time Fit® A/C compressors are engineered to meet all manufacturer's standards and the company's own rigorous standards. DENSO compressors are so highly regarded that lookalikes and...
$196.39from $157.11 - $701.39# 4682
- Dorman® Climate Control ModuleClimate Control Module by Dorman. Affordability, a proper fit, and optimal performance - Dorman’s remanufactured Climate Control Module offers all this and more. A direct replacement, our cosmetically renewed module will blend in...
$74.75from $59.80 - $322.12# 4090
- TYC® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by TYC®. When your condenser is leaking, restricted, or otherwise damaged, you know you need to get a new one right away. The good news is you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement component...
$31.90from $25.52 - $146.79# 2634
- FRAM® Fresh Breeze™ Cabin Air FilterFresh Breeze™ Cabin Air Filter by FRAM®. The Fresh Breeze is engineered to filter and deodorize airflow drawn into the vehicle through the A/C, heating, and ventilation system. It is the only filter that utilizes the natural...
$19.59from $15.67 - $52.81# 4443
- Replace® Heater CoreHeater Core by Replace®. The heater core is located in a case under the dash, and is connected into the engine cooling system. It is usually made of copper or aluminum and consists of tubes to carry the coolant and fins to transfer...
$39.00from $31.20 - $452.16# 1389
- Spectra Premium® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Spectra Premium®. With this high-quality Spectra Premium A/C condenser, you can easily fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket. It's designed to look and fit just like the original part and...
$48.21from $38.57 - $587.73# 5263
- Delphi® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Delphi®. Every Delphi compressor provides OE quality and efficient, reliable performance, combined with superior features such as an exact fit, higher pumping capacity and a proven clutch design for longer life.
$207.98from $166.38 - $500.98# 5743
- MANN-Filter® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by MANN-Filter®. This high-tech cabin air filter ensures the right climate in the passenger compartment by reliably trapping nearly 100% of dust, pollen, soot and other dirt particles from the intake air....
$11.23from $8.98 - $115.65# 4636
- Omix-Ada® A/C Receiver DrierAir Conditioner Receiver Drier by Omix-Ada®. The receiver drier is part of the A/C refrigerant system, located in the high-pressure liquid line between the condenser and expansion valve. It contains a desiccant bag that absorbs...
$36.71from $29.37 - $794.07# 1377
- TYC® Heater CoreHeater Core by TYC®. If you don't want the cold winter to sneak inside your vehicle, a properly functioning heater core is a must. So as soon as you notice any symptoms of a failing unit, replace it right away. The best thing is...
$30.18from $24.14 - $58.29# 2642
- Dorman® Heater Hose AssemblyDorman® - Heater Hose Assembly. Durably engineered to resist corrosion and leakage, Dorman’s HVAC Heater Hose limits the possibility of overheating and subsequent engine damage. Put your engine worries to rest by preserving...
$4.30from $3.44 - $134.65# 6567
- Dorman® A/C Compressor Bypass PulleyA/C Compressor Bypass Pulley by Dorman®. Now there’s an affordable, effective way to get your vehicle up and running after a seized A/C compressor renders it inoperable. Dorman’s A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley is installed in...
$30.86from $24.69 - $68.16# 6557
- APDI® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by APDI®. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser is...
$68.15from $54.52 - $428.42# 5160
- # 16680279
- # 472229
- Blower Motors & ComponentsJeep
- Cabin Air FiltersJeep
- Heater CoresJeep
- A/C Compressor Clutches & ComponentsJeep
- A/C Compressors & ComponentsJeep
- A/C Condenser Fan AssembliesJeep
- A/C Condensers & ComponentsJeep
- A/C Control UnitsJeep
- A/C Evaporators & ComponentsJeep
- A/C Expansion Valves & Orifice TubesJeep
- A/C Hoses, Pipes, O-Rings & FittingsJeep
- A/C and Heating Miscellaneous PartsJeep
- A/C Receiver Driers & AccumulatorsJeep
- A/C Refrigerant, Oil & Retrofit KitsJeep
- A/C Relays, Sensors & SwitchesJeep
- Heater Control ValvesJeep
- Heater Hoses, Pipes & ComponentsJeep
Condenser was a perfect fit for my 2011 Grand Cherokee. Had to put a light coat of paint on it to blend with the old one, but hookup what extremely easy as all connections were right where they needed to be. However, unit was a little warped, I guess because of poor packaging. Otherwise I'm satisfied with my purchase.
- Popular Air Conditioning Part Numbers
- Replace® CNDDPI3058 - A/C Condenser
- Replace® CNDDPI3586 - A/C Condenser
- Dorman® 902-307 - Heater Blend Door
- Dorman® 902-320 - Heater Blend Door
- Spectra Premium® - A/C Condenser
- ATP® CF-171 - Premium Line Cabin Air Filter
- Dorman® 973-047 - Blower Motor Resistor
- Dorman® 800-942 - 1/2" Low Side A/C Service Port Connector
- Dorman® 800-987 - 1/2" High Side A/C Service Port Connector