Universal GTO Series Class D 5-Channel 1200W Amplifier by JBL®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Class: D
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Gain LED indicators for proper gain adjustment
- Mono channel operation
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-280 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-280 Hz
The JBL® GTO-751EZ subwoofer amplifier provides unmatched ease of installation, configuration and calibration for clean, powerful sound. It connects to OEM or aftermarket systems without complicated adapters or setup routines. Use line-level (RCA) signals or speaker-level signals with RCA-to-bare-wire adapters – everything you’ll need is included in the box. Experience the clean and powerful output of GTO Series amplifiers in a variety of channel configurations and power ratings, all of which are CEA®-2006A compliant and backed by the JBL reputation for top quality.208.87Brand: JBL Part Number: GTO751EZ UPC: 050036313254
JBL was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)