Universal GTO Series Class D 5-Channel 1200W Amplifier by JBL®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Class: D
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Gain LED indicators for proper gain adjustment
- Mono channel operation
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-280 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-280 Hz
The JBL® GTO-751EZ subwoofer amplifier provides unmatched ease of installation, configuration and calibration for clean, powerful sound. It connects to OEM or aftermarket systems without complicated adapters or setup routines. Use line-level (RCA) signals or speaker-level signals with RCA-to-bare-wire adapters – everything you’ll need is included in the box. Experience the clean and powerful output of GTO Series amplifiers in a variety of channel configurations and power ratings, all of which are CEA®-2006A compliant and backed by the JBL reputation for top quality.
JBL was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.