Universal 6-1/2" Power Series 2-Way 270W Component Speakers by JBL®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Size: 6-1/2"
- Peak Power: 270 Watts
- Plus One Honeycomb Laminate (HCL) Woofer cone consists of two woven glass fiber layers with Nomex core
- Textile dome tweeters reduce distortion at high output levels
- Tweeter-level control features a switch to reduce the tweeter output level to match personal listening preferences
- I-mount tweeter mounting system for precise imaging and easy installation
- Computer-optimized voice-matched passive crossover to ensure clarity and detail
- Oversized voice coils and integrated tinsel leads
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way Component System
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Textile
- Woofer Composition: Honeycomb Laminate (HCL)
- Woofer Surround: Rubber
- Peak: 540 watts per system / 270 watts each side
- RMS: 180 watts per system / 90 watts each side
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Frequency Response: 45 - 23000 Hz
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- External Diameter (in): 6-1/4
- External Diameter (mm): 158.2
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in): 5-1/16
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm): 128.6
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in): 1-7/8
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm): 47
- Mounting Depth Woofer (in): 2-1/4
- Mounting Depth Woofer (mm): 57.3
Friends will beg you to be the “designated driver” every time with JBL® P660Cs installed in your car. The patented Plus One® HCL™ woofer cone combines ultra stiffness with low weight for efficiency, big bass, exceptional midrange clarity and low distortion even at high output levels. High-bandwidth, textile-dome tweeters deliver precise imaging.153.62Brand: JBL Part Number: P660C UPC: 050036930116
JBL was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.