Universal 6-1/2" 2-Way Power Series 270W Component Speaker System by JBL®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Size: 6-1/2"
- Peak Power: 270 Watts
- Plus One Honeycomb Laminate (HCL) Woofer cone consists of two woven glass fiber layers with Nomex core
- Textile dome tweeters reduce distortion at high output levels
- Tweeter-level control features a switch to reduce the tweeter output level to match personal listening preferences
- I-mount tweeter mounting system for precise imaging and easy installation
- Computer-optimized voice-matched passive crossover to ensure clarity and detail
- Oversized voice coils and integrated tinsel leads
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way Component System
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Textile
- Woofer Composition: Honeycomb Laminate (HCL)
- Woofer Surround: Rubber
- Peak: 540 watts per system / 270 watts each side
- RMS: 180 watts per system / 90 watts each side
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Frequency Response: 45 - 23000 Hz
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- External Diameter (in): 6-1/4
- External Diameter (mm): 158.2
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in): 5-1/16
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm): 128.6
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in): 1-7/8
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm): 47
- Mounting Depth Woofer (in): 2-1/4
- Mounting Depth Woofer (mm): 57.3
Friends will beg you to be the “designated driver” every time with JBL® P660Cs installed in your car. The patented Plus One® HCL™ woofer cone combines ultra stiffness with low weight for efficiency, big bass, exceptional midrange clarity and low distortion even at high output levels. High-bandwidth, textile-dome tweeters deliver precise imaging.
JBL was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.