Universal 6-1/2" 2-Way Power Series 225W Coaxial Speakers by JBL®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Size: 6-1/2"
- Peak Power: 225 Watts
- Plus One® woofer cone
- Home theater-quality tweeter
- Mount and listen however you like
- Great audio output and frequency response
- Higher SPL than ever
- Higher efficiency than ever
- Outboard crossover networks
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6-1/2"
- Design: 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Textile
- Woofer Composition: Honeycomb Laminate (HCL)
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Frequency Response: 45 - 23000 Hz
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Shallow Mount Installation: Yes
- External Diameter (in): 6-1/4
- External Diameter (mm): 159
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in): 5-1/6
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm): 128.6
One of the very latest from the JBL® Power Series® will change how you think and feel about music in your car. The advanced technology of the JBL® P662 includes proprietary, patented Plus One® woofer cones and tweeters worthy of home theater systems. You get exceptional, detailed sound unheard of in car speakers, even when you push the volume.
JBL was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.