278.49Brand: JBL Part Number: GTO5EZ
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan. + 350 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1075 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Gain LED indicators for proper gain adjustment
- 3/2 or Mono channel operation
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable high-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-280 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-23000 Hz
JBL was founded by James B. Lansing in October, 1946. The company is currently headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and is now part of the Harman International Industries group, a group of companies with a common purpose. JBL manufactures a wide array of audio equipment including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, headphones, etc. to let customers worldwide enjoy the authentic sound and real materials.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.