- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIFORCECONTACT$501.47 - $573.25
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$97.19 - $210.54
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $155.97
About Jaguar XK-Type Tires
The Jaguar XK-Type convertible is a combination of unbridled power, style and sheer luxury. It has a curvy, low-lying body and head turning sporty looks. The cabin area is roomy and packed with luxurious features and upscale styling. It has a superb ride quality and impressive handling. Installing the right set of tires will facilitate superb performance and safety. CARiD stocks different types of Jaguar XK-Type tires for all seasons and situations. They stock products from the most reputable manufacturers in the business. They carry products from up market brands such as Firestone, Pirelli, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, and Michelin. Your choice and selection will depend on the prevailing season, terrain and expected performance. Summer tires are made to use in the warmer months of the year while winter tires suit the colder months. Winter tires are suitable for regions that have a long winter spell. CARiD also carries all season tires for regions that experience a short winter period. These tires eliminate the need for constant changeover between alternating seasons.
Regular tires will suffice on urban paved roads. However, they are ineffective on the rough tracks found in the countryside. For such areas, you need all terrain tires to tackle the uneven terrain common in such areas. Additionally, you may wish to pack a set of run-flat tires, which will allow you to continue driving safely in spite of having a damaged tire. For purposes of enhancing safety, ensure each tire has a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor to monitor air pressure and temperature. These gadgets also send alerts to the driver when any one tire deflates significantly. Jaguar XK-Type tires have a specific lifespan, after which replacement becomes inevitable. Driving around with aged tires compromises safety and performance. Rubber degrades with time and this leads to reduced thread patterns on the tire. A worn out tire has increased porosity and a higher rate of leakages compared to newer tires. This increases the risks to experience a blowout and a puncture.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.