- (2)Mirror CoversJaguar XK-Type
- (1)Fender TrimJaguar XK-Type
- (2)Tail Light BezelsJaguar XK-Type
- (1)Headlight BezelsJaguar XK-Type
- (1)Door SillsJaguar XK-Type
- (21)Emblems + LetteringJaguar XK-Type
- (146)Exhaust TipsJaguar XK-Type
- (30)Side VentsJaguar XK-Type
- (570)License Plates & FramesJaguar XK-Type
- (12)Aluminum MatsJaguar XK-Type
- (24)Billet PedalsJaguar XK-Type
- (177)Hitch CoversJaguar XK-Type
- (15)Mud FlapsJaguar XK-Type
Everybody respects the Jaguar XK-Type for their outstanding performance, and stylish design. However, you can add even more personality and a touch of your own style to it by upgrading your car with stylish Jaguar XK-Type chrome accessories. There is a large amount of these shiny products on our digital shelves, so you can find the right ones that will perfectly fit your XK-Type and do not strain your wallet. All chrome accessories are skillfully engineered by the country's most experienced professionals. Each and every unit is laser-cut to fit your vehicle's sub model and year.
We carry a wide variety of chrome accessories produced by the biggest manufacturers such as Putco, SES Trims, SAA, and RI. These products are easy to install all you need is to thoroughly clean the surface and use the M3 automotive grade foam tape to attach them to your car. Made of tough ABS plastic or stainless steel, chrome accessories can addore any part of your car because there are chrome mirror covers, chrome door handles, chrome headlight trim, chrome tail light trim, rocker panels, pillar posts, and more. Even the complete chrome trim packages are available for you here, at CARiD.com. Make a big and positive change in your XK-Type's appearance today with stylish, simple to install, and affordable chrome accessories.
- Zunden® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...Dramatically enhance your car's appearanceCrafted from the automotive-grade ABS plastic to last$87.50 - $268.33
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...Adds a stylish new look to your carProtects your fender against stone chip damage$64.99 - $84.99
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.Uses 3M acrylic foam backing for easy installationManufactured from high impact plastic$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.Accentuates your factory TaillightsManufactured from high impact plastic$33.00 - $140.25
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.Accentuates your factory HeadlightsManufactured from high impact Plastic or Stainless Steel$41.25 - $135.58
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.56 - $222.03
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Bully® EmblemStainless Steel Flame Emblem Trim by Bully®. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact...Gives your vehicle a serous off-road lookCustom-crafted for a perfect fit on your vehicle$9.99 - $24.28
- RI® Chrome Mirror Covers (67-JAXK10)Chrome Mirror Covers by RI®, 2 Pieces. With Signal Light Cutout. Top Half Coverage. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers. Uses 3M acrylic foam backing for easy installation.Uses 3M acrylic foam backing for easy installationManufactured from high impact plastic$88.00
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Designer Printed Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$159.49 - $199.36