Sometimes, the squirrel will dart out in front of you without giving you time to stop. Sometimes it will be a deer, a person, or a car that has struck someone or something. Now you are left with a dreadful decision. Swerve and hit something larger risking a roll-over accident, slam on your brakes and risk a rear end collision with the car behind you that can’t see the obstruction or, hit whatever is in front of you and hope for the best. Don’t forget you have less than four seconds to make that decision. Statistics show that rear end collisions account for a third of all car accidents every year. When you purchased your Jaguar XF, chances are that an accident was far from your mind. The truth is, anything that you do to reduce the chances of a wreck, you should do. Get LED lights to enhance your visibility. It is seldom that any one product more safety and style than Jaguar XF LED lights from CARiD.
At CARiD.com, you can get LED headlights to give you a brighter and wider view of the area in front of you. This gives you a greater chance at being able to spot potential accidents and react sooner. The LED brake lights will make your emergency stop more obvious to drivers behind you brighter and sooner. After all you own a Jaguar XF; you don’t want to turn your vehicle into a five figure paperweight. At CARiD, you will learn of the many different types of LED lights you can add to your XF to increase the safety of you and your passengers. If you are having difficulty determining which kit is right for you, click on the Live Sales Help button and chat with a sales agent for help.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® License Plate Light LED BulbsLicense Plate Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance of your license plate lights with the increased safety and style of replacement light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® LED Bulbs Parents Step/Courtesy LightLED Bulbs Parents Step/Courtesy Light by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance of your courtesy lights with the increased safety and style of replacement light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux®, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue. Replace your halogen...Heavy Duty Alluminum Alloy cooling fanRemoval base for easy installation$179.00 - $199.99
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your headlights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$67.98 - $149.58
- Putco® Tail Light Replacement BulbsReplace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving safety, and the cleaner, brighter light is...LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduce a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$10.99 - $90.99
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- EVO Lighting® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by EVO Lighting®. This headlight conversion kit features energy-efficient, aerodynamic design and provides 3000 Lumens of light per bulb. Specially designed to use CREE MK-R LEDs in each bulb to deliver...Made to deliver exceedingly bright, ultra-white lightEnergy-efficient, aerodynamic design$183.16
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$45.24 - $119.99
- Putco® Glove Box Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $31.99
Jaguar XF LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series