The Jaguar XE-Type’s design is timeless and reeks of refined elegance. You can keep its performance timeless as well by modifying its exhaust system. A brand new performance exhaust system will do the trick. You cannot rely on the stock exhaust system to boost engine performance because it is not designed for that. In fact, the stock exhaust system’s function in the car is so far removed from the functions of a custom exhaust system that the two have very little in common. As much as the stock exhaust system is put in place to facilitate the flow of exhaust, it is also meant to stifle most of the engine’s powerful sound. Since more emphasis is placed in making it effective at controlling engine sound, it ends up not being so good at promoting exhaust flow, an unfortunate design flaw that leads to loss of engine power. The Jaguar XE-Type custom exhaust system is designed to correct this. It promotes maximum flow of exhaust and in this way enables the engine to generate more power.
Jaguar XE-Type aftermarket exhaust systems are designed to bolt right into place and feature great workmanship and fitment. As a result, they fit right into the engine cylinder and do not leak. Expect between 5% and 10% extra horsepower and torque when you’ve installed the custom exhaust system. The extra torque and power boosts the car’s towing power, and you will enjoy driving faster and pulling through tough road conditions with ease. The Jaguar XE-Type custom exhaust sound is simply mind blowing. Perfectly balanced in pitch and tone, it gives a ferocious roar that only serves to highlight the powerful XE-Type engine. Buying a custom Jaguar XE-Type exhaust system is good economy because it’s a product that lasts over the years without ever losing its high performance edge.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"The deep sound is excellent. Not too loud, but expensive."