Help your Jaguar X-Type reach peak performance using a brand new aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Custom exhaust systems are not like your typical stock exhaust system. They are much more superior and play an active role in bringing out the engine’s potential. The Jaguar X-Type custom exhaust system works by increasing exhaust flow so that used gases are expelled from the engine as soon as they are released. This leaves the engine free to intake of clean air and fuel for combustion and power generation. With a well-fitting exhaust system, the engine output of your Jaguar X-Type will be higher by about 10%. The point at which the car attains maximum power will also be lower than before and you will actually get more power at a lower rpm range. There is a range of quality Jaguar X-Type cat back exhaust systems from manufacturers like Borla, as well as performance headers and mufflers from Flowmaster and Gibson to choose from.
The X-Type custom exhaust note will blow you away. Fitted with a custom exhaust system, the X-Type sounds very different from how it sounded when fitted with the stock exhaust system. This is because the stock exhaust system’s main duty is to keep the engine sound down so that there is as little of it coming through to the outside as possible. This actually blocks the true roar of the X-Type engine from booming, and gives you a monotone that’s weak in comparison. In a strong contrast, the custom exhaust system is designed to make the rich thunder of the engine soar above any other noise from the car. As a result, you end up with a rich, deep bellow that only becomes mellower with speed. As more impurities are cleared from the car’s engine and exhaust systems, fuel burns cleaner and enhances efficiency, lowering the car’s fuel consumption to give a higher fuel mileage.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"The deep sound is excellent. Not too loud, but expensive."