- ACCELERA® PHI$60.03 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Jaguar S-Type Tires
The Jaguar brand reeks of poshness and luxury. The Jaguar S-Type sedan has a distinct styling design, soft approach and departure angles, and a soft suspension system. It has responsive steering, a comfortable ride quality and superb handling. Its performance can be enhanced further by installing the right set of tires. The appropriate tires for any vehicle depend on a variety of factors such as type of vehicle, season, terrain and required level of performance. CARiD stocks an extensive selection of tires designed to meet the varied needs of its wide customer base. They stock tires from up market brands such as Pirelli and Michelin. They also carry the more affordable variety to cater for budget-minded customers. These tires are made using the most innovative techniques to guarantee precision and reliable service. To achieve the best, manufacturers use premium materials in the production process. The premium materials used include natural rubbers, synthetic materials and compounded chemicals.
Jaguar S-type tires play a big role in ensuring superb performance, safety and a good ride quality. During warm weather, summer tires perform splendidly. They have the right balance and weight to produce superb service. However, you need winter tires for your car in cold weather. Winter tires exhibit a strong braking and superb traction on ice or snow. Manufacturers have also attempted to introduce convenience by way of all season tires. This tire is meant for regions that experience a short winter period. They eliminate the need for a continuous changeover with every alternating season. They are also considered economical because one tire performs acceptably across two different seasons. You need to ensure your tires maintain the correct air pressure at all times to guarantee good performance and safety. Most tires from CARiD come fitted with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor to monitor air pressure and temperature. This information is relayed directly to the vehicle’s computer. This device also sends a warning to the driver where one of the tires is under-inflated. This gives the driver the chance to take corrective action.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.