The F-Type is a fun vehicle to drive and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably invent reasons to drive it as often as you can. A vehicle like this should look good to back up its performance but this is difficult when you’re driving it at every opportunity. However, we have a range of visual upgrades that can make your F-Type look almost like it was built specifically for you and they give you great value for your money because we have fantastic prices.
One of the best upgrades you’ll find is the Jaguar F-Type body kit which is versatile enough to give your vehicle a number of different looks. We have a range of parts so that you have the opportunity to change your vehicle in subtle yet stunning ways or completely change it to make it an extension of your own personality. We offer the right brands because you want to get the best quality products and we have them at great prices. You know that you’re getting quality products because we have all the right brands and they cost much less than you would expect!
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- German Rush® V10 Style Carbon Fiber Front SplitterV10 Style Carbon Fiber Front Splitter by German Rush®. These V10 style carbon fiber front splitter is made of the highest quality to fit this high-end vehicle and are a direct replacement for the oem front splitter and use the...$629.00 - $2,699.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- German Rush® Carbon Fiber Front Splitter and Side Splitter Kit (GRJAGCFFSFSS1446)Carbon Fiber Front Splitter and Side Splitter Kit (GRJAGCFFSFSS1446) by German Rush®. Kit Includes: GRJAGCFFS1416 Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, GRJAGCFFSS1416 Carbon Fiber Front Side Splitters. Material: Carbon Fiber. Direct...$2,699.00
- German Rush® Carbon Fiber Front Side Splitters (GRJAGCFFSS1416)Carbon Fiber Front Side Splitters (GRJAGCFFSS1416) by German Rush®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Direct replacement for the OEM front bumper splitter & 2 outer blade splitters, and use the same installation points. They are vacuum...$629.00
- German Rush® Carbon Fiber Front Splitter (GRJAGCFFS1416)Carbon Fiber Front Splitter (GRJAGCFFS1416) by German Rush®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Direct replacement for the OEM front bumper splitter & 2 outer blade splitters, and use the same installation points. They are vacuum formed and...$1,616.00
- German Rush® Carbon Fiber Side Power Vents (GRJAGCFPSV1316)Carbon Fiber Side Power Vents by German Rush®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Direct replacement for the OEM power vents and use the same installation points. They are vacuum formed and not hand laid for the all Jaguar F-Type models and...$629.00
- German Rush® Carbon Fiber Rear Side Splitters (GRJAGCFRSS1416)Carbon Fiber Rear Side Splitters by German Rush®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Direct replacement for the OEM Rear Side Splitters they use the same installation points. They are vacuum formed and not hand laid for the all Jaguar F-Type...$629.00
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne®.Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$17.08
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit allows you to quickly remove your bumper without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great accessory for those...$32.53
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BC)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BC) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit combo allows you to quickly remove your bumper(s) without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great...$59.66
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.