The F-Type is the kind of vehicle that begs to be driven and whether you’re driving it to work or you’re out on the open road and heading away for the weekend you want to know that it’s running at its best. While servicing and maintenance are important it’s also important to ensure that you have the right performance upgrades because they can add to your vehicle without costing you a fortune. One of the best starting points is the Jaguar F-Type air intake and we have the right ones for your vehicle.
You know that your engine uses a mixture of air and fuel to run so air intakes are important because they control the amount of air reaching your engine and its temperature. We have a number of different types with different strengths including the cold air intake which will allow your engine to get cooler air or the short ram intake which will remove restrictions so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. Each intake has different strengths and because we have them all you can find the right performance improvement to suit your lifestyle and daily tasks.
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- K&N® Air FilterK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are...$29.99 - $363.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- Rugged Ridge® Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $14.94
- MANN-Filter® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by MANN-Filter. This high-tech cabin air filter ensures the right climate in the passenger compartment by reliably trapping nearly 100% of dust, pollen, soot and other dirt particles from the intake air. Especially...$7.26 - $118.42
- NPN® Cabin FilterCabin Filter by NPN. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or sweating in traffic in the summer? Do you detect the sweet smell of antifreeze in the cabin or see green liquid on the floor? Your climate control system...$6.63 - $93.40
- WIX® Cabin Air PanelCabin Air Panel by WIX. WIX cabin air filters capture airborne contaminants like dirt, soot, pollen, and other pollutants and prevent leaves, dirt, bugs and other debris from entering the HVAC system and negatively impacting the...$3.56 - $264.31
- Corteco® Cabin FilterCabin Filter by Corteco. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or sweating in traffic in the summer? Do you detect the sweet smell of antifreeze in the cabin or see green liquid on the floor? Your climate control system...$18.86 - $69.75
- Bosch® Intake Manifold Temperature SensorHas your intake manifold temperature sensor failed? Choose a Bosch replacement intake manifold temperature sensor that is synonymous with premium quality, exceptional reliability, and a long service life.$16.08 - $81.71
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter (33-3021)33 Series Panel Air Filter (33-3021) by K&N. Left Side Airbox. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because...$62.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter (33-3022)33 Series Panel Air Filter (33-3022) by K&N. Right Side Airbox. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because...$62.99
- JMS® Pedalmax Drive By Wire Throttle Modification Device (PX-5000-1415ST)Pedalmax Drive By Wire Throttle Modification Device by JMS. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Titan features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...$299.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.