Jaguar Exhaust Systems
Trying to boost the performance of your Jaguar? Have you considered installing a custom exhaust system? Exhaust systems improve engine power and will do the same for your Jaguar, no matter what model it is. Check out the wide range of Jaguar exhaust systems on sale at the CARiD auto parts store. The brands stocked in here are chosen for their endurance and proven performance. Choose a complete exhaust system if you would like to improve the overall performance of your Jaguar as well as enjoy significant power and torque gains. This type of exhaust system fully replaces your exhaust system. The most common direct replacement Jaguar exhaust systems are cat back exhausts, which replace the stock exhaust system from the catalytic converter back. But you can also replace the stock catalytic converter with any of the custom Jaguar cats available, which are designed and built to fit perfectly into the Jaguar. Any of these will boost power and torque gains by eliminating the restrictions that block exhaust gases from flowing freely.
Supplement the action of the exhaust system with a custom muffler and/or header and any of the tailpipe kits on sale. All Jaguar headers available at CARiD give power boosts of up to 60hp or so. With these figures, you can be sure that your Jaguar will tackle any road situation ably. The special tailpipes available are larger than the stock exhaust pipes, so designed to maintain the high volume of exhaust flow as released from the header or manifold. To cup your positive experience using a custom exhaust system, CARiD offers a wide selection of exhaust tips to complement the impressive looks of the Jaguar. All tips are given a shiny polish or chrome coating to enhance their appeal and are a befitting addition to your car.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $310.98$310.98
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"The deep sound is excellent. Not too loud, but expensive."