- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$86.40 - $128.25
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Isuzu Trooper Tires
While shopping for new tires, there are many things to watch out for. So as to avoid having inefficient tires for the next thousands of miles, shopping for tires may be serious contrary to what many drivers presume. Tires connect the vehicle to the road; they carry the whole weight of the vehicle and ensure stability is highly enhanced. Without tires, your vehicle cannot move an inch. It is therefore advisable to invest greatly on knowledge of your Trooper’s preferable tires before purchasing a set. CARiD simplifies all this for you, cutting off all your hassles and offering you the best the industry stocks. CARiD stocks a variety of custom made Isuzu Trooper tires that blend perfectly with the vehicle. These are scaled to perfectly replace the factory set of Trooper tires, so that you won’t have to deal with any installation problems. You are assured of a safe and fast installation process.
Every purchase at the shop has been custom made to ensure you only get the best. The shop we only accepts tires from manufacturers that live up to their high standard expectations for tires. These are brands that have made a mark for themselves in the tire manufacturing industry. These are brands like Achilles, Michelin and Dunlop among many others. Whether you drive through sunny, winter or any other climate you are assured to get a perfect blend for your trooper. Choose from Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric summer tires, Dunlop Grandtrek WT M3 DSST winter tires and the Bridgestone Dueler H/T 684 all season tires among many others. These are tires geared to offer you the very best in terms of performance and durability. This is due to the use of an ultra new technology in tire manufacturing process and high quality materials, which work to strengthen the rubber and improve heat management.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.