Isuzu Transmission & Drivetrain
- Amigo Transmission & Drivetrain
- Ascender Transmission & Drivetrain
- Axiom Transmission & Drivetrain
- D-MAX Transmission & Drivetrain
- Hombre Transmission & Drivetrain
- I-Series Transmission & Drivetrain
- Oasis Transmission & Drivetrain
- Pick Up Transmission & Drivetrain
- JET® - Auto Trans Shift KitStarting at: $134.96$134.96
- ARB® - Air Locker™ Locking DifferentialStarting at: $996.04$996.04
- EXEDY® - OEM Replacement Clutch KitStarting at: $158.01$158.01
- Fidanza® - High Performance Aluminum FlywheelStarting at: $352.76$352.76
- WARN® - Premium Manual Hub KitStarting at: $247.79$247.79
- Mile Marker® - Rear Oil SealStarting at: $3.03$3.03
- Rugged Ridge® - HD Differential CoverStarting at: $117.54$117.54
- Hurst Shifters® - Pistol Grip Shifter HandleStarting at: $42.00$42.00
- Cequent® - Transmission Cooler Line Fitting KitStarting at: $17.66$17.66
- Body Armor® - Differential CoverStarting at: $138.59$138.59
"Remember when Hurst Olds roamed the streets, Hurst wheels made your Hotrod 'hot.' This trim kit brings a little nostalgia into modern muscle."
"Love the new shifter knob. Looks great and fits perfect."
"The knob looks great in my 350Z, but the price, $72, is exorbitant."
"Exactly what I expected from Hurst. High quality fit and finish."
"I have a 2011 Camaro with a factory Hurst shifter. I've done a lot of mods to the car and added a Hurst line lock kit. For a clean installation, I also added the T-handle knob with button. While the Camaro is a press on (keyed) shifter, and the T-handle is threaded, you either need to buy an adapter or thread the shifter. I bought an adapter and am very happy with the shifter. It sits lower than the factory knob so the throw is even shorter/tighter than it was. It looks great too, and brings back memories of my muscle cars in the late 60's/70's. The only improvement would be to have an adapter for the Camaro in the kit."