- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK A/P$87.75 - $124.63
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.51 - $542.08
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$101.75 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Isuzu Rodeo Tires
Most drivers don’t understand the importance and relevance of tires to their vehicle. This is why many drivers will pop into any shop and purchase tires. All they look at is appearance and they are then good to go. But tires are serious accessories whose purchase should be taken seriously, as the choice of tires will make the difference between enjoying stability on the rod and risking your safety while driving. Tires serve the purposes of connecting you with the road; they sense the roads condition and in turn respond. Without proper tires, it would be impossible to tell the condition of the road while driving. Though they are the most abused, tires still stand the test of time and survive for thousands of miles. Having the wrong tires therefore implies that you are not going to experience a comfortable ride for as long as you use them. Going with the strength of your Rodeo, inefficient tires decrease your vehicle’s performance greatly.
CARiD realizes your desire and appreciates your Rodeo’s demand for quality tires. They offer tires that will ensure your vehicle’s performance is greatly enhanced. These are Isuzu Rodeo tires from the renowned brands like Continental, Delinte and Falken among many others. These manufacturers go beyond manufacturing boundaries to ensure you get the perfect set of tires for your Rodeo. Whether for on or off road use, CARiD offer tires that ensure your needs are taken care of. This means they avail tires for all kinds of terrains and weather. Sunny tires, snow tires and winter tires are all available. CARiD’s tires are also fitted with the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) to enhance efficient performance. These tires include the EXTREME CONTACT DWS, D8 GRAND TREK WT M3 and the ROVER H/T. These are just few among our exhaustive selection of custom made Isuzu Rodeo 2wd tires that will assure performance to the no matter the condition.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.