- (2)Fender TrimIsuzu Pick Up
- (2)Chrome Rocker PanelsIsuzu Pick Up
- (1)Door SillsIsuzu Pick Up
- (21)Emblems + LetteringIsuzu Pick Up
- (7)Custom GrillesIsuzu Pick Up
- (160)Exhaust TipsIsuzu Pick Up
- (30)Side VentsIsuzu Pick Up
- (839)License Plates & FramesIsuzu Pick Up
- (3)Aluminum MatsIsuzu Pick Up
- (41)Billet PedalsIsuzu Pick Up
- (181)Hitch CoversIsuzu Pick Up
- (11)Bed RailsIsuzu Pick Up
- (1)Bed CapsIsuzu Pick Up
- (28)Running BoardsIsuzu Pick Up
- (26)Mud FlapsIsuzu Pick Up
- (3)Wind DeflectorsIsuzu Pick Up
- (3)Bug DeflectorsIsuzu Pick Up
The Isuzu Pick Up is a fun vehicle to drive. Furthermore, it’s very reliable and comfortable for trips to the local store, to work, and even for long-distance trips across the country. However, no matter where you're driving, you want your vehicle to be in the best condition possible, that's why you can benefit from upgrades and accessories that do the job right. The exterior of your Isuzu Pick Up is what people notice first when they see your vehicle, and you can make it really stand out from the rest by installing the custom-made Isuzu Pick Up chrome accessories on it.
We've selected the finest chrome trims for your vehicle's exact model and year including pillar posts, fender trim, mirror covers, gas caps, door handle covers, and more. Whether you need replacement parts for the old and broken ones, or just need some chrome accessories to improve the way your Pick Up looks, you can be sure to find something here, at CARiD.com. All chrome accessories from our collection require no cutting, drilling, or bolting. All you need is to peel off the pre-fitted adhesive tape and stick the accessory to the needed place. This tape is designed specifically for automotive use, and can withstand heat, cold, and water extremely well.
- AMI® Tail Light CoversTail Light Covers by AMI®. If you want to add visual appeal to your vehicle just do not hesitate and choose this aluminum product that won’t peel or crack. Whether it’s polished, powdercoated or chromed, it will definitely make...$55.88 - $136.47
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims®. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of today’s most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. They’re double nickel chrome plated...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticDouble nickel chrome plated$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- K-Metal® Fender FlaresFender Flare by K-Metal®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$19.35 - $205.56
- Replace® Front Bumper ValanceFront Bumper Valance by Replace®. A bumper valance, also known as an air dam or front spoiler, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for decorative or aerodynamic purposes. If your bumper valance sustains damage,...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$7.70 - $290.49
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Designer Printed Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$159.49 - $199.36
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 380 Custom Car Cover$189.00 - $219.00