Isuzu Motors Japan has a significant heritage in trucks production that runs up to 80 years. Nowadays, it is one of the largest diesel engine manufacturers in the world. Safety and economy, reliability and comfort are all standards of the Isuzu brand. Isuzu Motors Ltd is one of the world's largest truck manufacturers, therefore the spirit and experience of the Isuzu masters unveil in all the Isuzu parts and in every truck model, including the Isuzu Pick Up and its successor the Isuzu Rodeo. The Isuzu Rodeo was produced as the pick-up truck by the Isuzu company 1988 through 2002. The Rodeo was manufactured and marketed under various nameplates. Thus in Japan it was named the Isuzu Rodeo, and in the United States it was known as the Isuzu Pick Up. All the United States models and Isuzu Pick Up parts were produced at Subaru-Isuzu Automotive, Inc. located in Lafayette, Indiana.
The Isuzu Pick Up was introduced in 1980 and it was manufactured by Isuzu Motors Ltd in Japan from 1980 to 1988. The truck came with the model code "KB" and it was marketed as the Holden Rodeo in Australia. In the United States automotive market, the pickup truck was known as the Isuzu Pick Up or Isuzu P'up, the short form for pickup. The Isuzu Pick Up shared some parts and accessories, including the front clip, with the Isuzu Florian passenger version. The Isuzu Pick Up was available either with rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive layout. The power came from 2.2L I4 engine mated to 5-speed manual transmission. The Isuzu P'up became the first company's pickup to be available in three cab styles: single, double, and space cab (sports cab). The Isuzu Pick Up was the first model sold as an Isuzu-branded vehicle, not the Chevrolet- or Buick-branded one.
The Isuzu Pick Up was the predecessor model for the Isuzu Rodeo that at first appeared on the North American market in 1987. The Isuzu Rodeo came with 2.3L 4ZD1 engine rated 96 hp and 2.6L 4ZE1 engine producing 120 hp, the latter was provided for the 4-wheel drive models. The following body styles were offered: a 2-door single Cab, a 2-door Spacecab, and a 4-door Crewcab. The trim levels included base model DX, mid-range LX, and LT available only with Crewcab. The 1993 model of the Isuzu Rodeo was the last carburated passenger car sold in the United States. The pickup truck was available on the American market till 1996 when it was replaced with the Isuzu Hombre. The production of the Isuzu Rodeo two-door pickup truck was discontinued worldwide in 2004.
There are trucks and then there is the Isuzu Pick Up. The difference? While other monsters of the road tend to blend into obscurity, the Isuzu Pick Up stands out, further elevating its status due to the loyalty of its drivers. And that's what it's all about. The Isuzu Pick Up is known for its ability to haul as well as thunder down the freeway, giving a glimpse of the rugged style it is always recognized for. If you've been gunning for a shot at Isuzu Pick Up accessories that add onto the image, you've come to the right place!
CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Isuzu Pick Up Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. We showcase nothing less than the finest quality in the world at prices that make sense. Floor mats, cargo liners, bed rails, tonneau covers, wheels, the list goes on and on. We take Isuzu Pick Up accessories and parts seriously because we know that's what you deserve. When your truck is in need of a personal touch, don't trust anyone other than CARiD.com.
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $178.98$178.98
- Dash Designs® - Camo Game Dash CoverStarting at: $60.95$60.95
- Thule® - Set-to-Go Kayak RackStarting at: $117.52$117.52
- DashMat® - VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $44.28$44.28
- Pilot® - Arista Dual Wiper BladeStarting at: $14.41$14.41
- TRICO® - Ice™ 18" Wiper BladeStarting at: $17.19$17.19
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $74.16$74.16
- Better Built® - Crown Series Low Profile Crossover Tool Box Single LidStarting at: $286.57$286.57
- SportRack® - Roof BasketStarting at: $24.92$24.92
- Isuzu Pick Up Dash Kits
- Isuzu Pick Up Billet Grilles
- Isuzu Pick Up Chrome Trim
- Isuzu Pick Up Floor Mats
- Isuzu Pick Up Body Kits
- Isuzu Pick Up Wind Deflectors
- Isuzu Pick Up Cargo Liners
- Isuzu Pick Up Vertical Doors
- Isuzu Pick Up Seat Covers
- Isuzu Pick Up Car Covers
- Isuzu Pick Up Tonneau Covers
- Isuzu Pick Up Bed Accessories
- Isuzu Pick Up Running Boards
- Isuzu Pick Up Bug Deflectors
- Isuzu Pick Up Custom Gauges
- Isuzu Pick Up Light Covers
- Isuzu Pick Up Side Mirrors
- Isuzu Pick Up License Plates
- Isuzu Pick Up Wiper Blades
- Isuzu Pick Up Bike Racks
- Isuzu Pick Up Roof Racks
- Isuzu Pick Up Trailer Hitches
- Isuzu Pick Up Sun Shades
- Isuzu Pick Up Dash Covers
- Isuzu Pick Up Winches
- Isuzu Pick Up Off-Road Bumpers
- Isuzu Pick Up Side Vents
- Isuzu Pick Up Car Organizers
- Isuzu Pick Up Car Bras
- Isuzu Pick Up Racing Seats