The efficient, trustworthy Isuzu Oasis is known as a fabulous vehicle, with many proud drivers all across the US. As with any great vehicle, it could be made better thanks to the best extra accessories. At CARiD we offer a tremendous array of items to help you to make your Isuzu Oasis be a lot better than before, along with providing it some beneficial fresh benefits which will make driving it less of a challenge and exciting! We've got a variety of add-ons for the Isuzu Oasis, such as our fantastic Isuzu Oasis projector headlights. Upgraded headlights tend to make the Oasis look genuinely individual, but also ensure it is less risky for you as well as your kids if you travel when night falls.
Our sensational collection incorporates all sorts of forms of Isuzu Oasis projector headlights, such as our stylish Isuzu Oasis Euro headlights, our always popular Isuzu Oasis projector headlights, and also our dynamic Isuzu Oasis halo projectors. We offer things from the topmost companies, and so all our Isuzu Oasis headlights collection provides the leading in craftsmanship and look. They are proven to be an easy task to mount on the Oasis, and also feature the support of outstanding extended warranties to provide you with peace-of-mind. Take a look at our reasonably priced collection for the Isuzu Oasis to buy your brand new projector headlights right now!
- Replace® Replacement Turn Signal / Parking LightIsuzu Oasis 1996, Replacement Turn Signal / Parking Light by Replace®. Corner of Fender Mounted. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$22.80 - $45.91
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitIsuzu Oasis 1996, G7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking...$149.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your...$14.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, High and Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$44.78 - $73.78
- Sylvania® Headlight BulbIsuzu Oasis 1996, Headlight Bulb by Sylvania®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$16.69 - $40.98
- Putco® Headlight LED Conversion KitIsuzu Oasis 1996, Headlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$93.99 - $215.99
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Greater light output, longer and wider beam than OEM bulbsImproves visibility and safety$31.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Headlight Conversion KitIsuzu Oasis 1996, LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®, 1 Pair, White Color Bulbs. Replace your standard headlight bulbs with this LED Headlight Conversion Kit. These bulbs run at a reduced temperature in comparison to...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$169.96
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip LED Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, 3-Chip LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. These interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. Maintaining the factory bulb specifications, Oracle ensures that the LED...Use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technologyHave a lifespan much greater than stock lights - up to 20x longer life$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® Cree LED Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, Cree LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. Oracle LED replacement interior bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of-use in mind. Maintaining the factory bulb specifications, Oracle ensures that the LED...Use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technologyHave a lifespan much greater than stock lights - up to 20x longer life$25.46 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® Spider LED Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, Spider LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®, 1 Bulb, Cool White Color Bulb. The Spider LED bulb features a smart, spring loaded design that allows it to fold close to fit through the opening made for a...Super bright LED technologyDesigned to outperform standard halogen bulbs$27.62
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitIsuzu Oasis 1996, LED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- PIAA® Miniature Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, Miniature Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a half-century. Quality begins with the design. PIAA scientifically engineers bulbs...Plug and playDirect fit for easy installation$16.15
- PIAA® Night-Tech Headlight Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, Night-Tech Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a...3600K white color for better contrast at nightFor improving your lighting performance$29.75 - $55.25
- PIAA® Plasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement BulbsIsuzu Oasis 1996, Plasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®, 1 Bulb, 60/55W (130/120W output). Dramatically increase your visibility in inclement weather with these replacement bulbs. Ion crystal coating transforms...2500K yellow color for poor weather visibilityProvides maximum brightness$38.25
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.