- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Isuzu I-Series Tires
Most drivers don’t give much thought when purchasing tires, until it’s too late. A good choice of tires is paramount if you expect to get great performance from your Isuzu I-Series I-280 for the next thousands of miles. Purchasing tires implies two things; a good driving experience or total failure in terms of performance. While shopping may be hectic especially when searching for the right tires to replace your manufacturer’s factory sets, CARiD is there to see you through this critical moment. Brands of Isuzu I-Series I-280 tires stocked at the shop don’t just offer you an option but a totally whole new experience to your vehicle’s performance. CARiD stands for quality, which is why only tires from renowned companies like ACHILLIES, BF GOODRICH and BRIDGESTONE are offered at the shop. These brands speak volumes about the quality of their products from their debut. You just need to trace their long culture of production of quality tires.
Isuzu I-Series tires available at CARiD are custom made to fit your Isuzu I-Series I-280 perfectly. The tires are usually in different categories, and include muddy tires, summer tires, winter tires, all-season tires and all terrain tires, each designed for the specific weather it corresponds with. While shopping for tires, these are among the top notch details to consider. Do you drive in sunny places or through snow? When you reach at the point where different terrains and weather conditions intersperse, you need a reliable set of tires such as the all season, performance Dueler H/T 684 II from Bridgestone. At CARiD, an exhaustive selection of custom made tires exists to cater for all your geographical locations. These are made using high end technology and quality materials to ensure high and strong tread pattern. With tires like the G – FORCE COMP -2 and WINTER SLALOM KSI, braking, handling and traction become greatly enhanced, ensuring you reach destination with minimal effort.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.