- ACCELERA® AT$85.43 - $108.76
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Isuzu Hombre Tires
The right tire for your vehicle can change a lot. From driving pleasure to a comfortable driving experience, efficient tires bring revolution to your vehicle. This is because tires act as connectors between the vehicle and the road. In other words, tires act as a communication link between the road and the driver. They also support the vehicle’s weight and ensure stability is at its optimum. Bearing all these factors in mind, it’s appropriate to say that faulty tires pose a serious threat to both the life of the driver and the vehicle’s body. Inefficient tires reduce the vehicle performance leading to instability, reduced response rate and coordination. CARiD is not ignorant of these important factors, and strives to offer only the best in the industry, which is why only Isuzu Hombre tires from reputable names in the industry like Falken Tire, FIRESTONE and KUMHO among many others are availed at the shop. These brands offer an exhaustive selection of custom made tires to suite your Hombre perfectly.
When speaking of the right tires, things to look out for are your environment and desired performance. This implies questions like “where do you mostly drive? What climate characterizes your environment?” should be readily answerable before purchasing a set of Isuzu Hombre tires. Knowing your vehicle’s needs vis-a-vis the terrains and weather you will be driving under has been proven to produce great results as the response rate is greatly enhanced. There are tires like the BLIZZAK DM-V1 winter tires which perform adequately in low temperature areas and the RADIAL T/A all-season tires which cater for all other climates and terrains. These are just few of the many Isuzu Hombre tires you will find at CARiD that are tested to make your driving experience better. They are also fitted with an ultra modern Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) to help you keep track of the pressure in your tires at all times.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.