Isuzu Hombre Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $76.66$76.66
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $99.63$99.63
- Wilwood® - D154 1-Piston Front Caliper Kit Starting at: $374.99$374.99
- EBC® - Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $114.26$114.26
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $40.24$40.24
- BAER® - Sport Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $95.49$95.49
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $36.72$36.72
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Front RotorsStarting at: $236.78$236.78
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $135.26$135.26
- HAWK® - OES Brake PadsStarting at: $31.40$31.40
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."