Nowadays, a man’s car is not just a means of transportation, it is his status symbol. Automobiles have become a very important part of our lives, to the point where we even eat and sleep in them. However, the car still remains as a symbol of luxury, and you can actually tell a lot about a person from the way he treats his car. The truth of the matter is, you don’t need to own a rare luxury automobile to make an impression and distinguish yourself from others. By simply customizing your vehicle, you’re making it into something completely unique and original. There is a large variety of parts and accessories available on the aftermarket for enhancing a vehicle’s appearance, but if you want an accessory that will be practical as well, the Isuzu fog lights sold at CARiD are the perfect choice.
The fog lights we sell are made with great precision and care, and are built to last for many years without breaking or failing. Some of the most popular kinds we feature are LED lights, projector lights, and halo ring lights. The latter are an incredibly great choice for customization, because they come in the most unique designs and yet fulfill their purpose well too. Furthermore, you can even install a controller and produce strobe lights from your car, making a truly unforgettable impression.
- Winjet® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS...$23.89 - $115.59
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Clear lens. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- Hella® Optilux™ Fog Light KitUniversal Optilux™ Fog Light Kit by Hella®. 1 Pair. Halogen. Includes: 2 Lamps, 2 Halogen Bulbs, Wiring Harness with Relay and Fuse, Switch, Universal Mounting Hardware, Step-by-Step Mounting Instructions. If you're looking for...For the ultimate in illuminationMade using quality materials and advanced technologies$55.09 - $73.32
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...Direct OEM replacementImproves visibility of the road in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions$13.25 - $296.59
- RI® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Additional lighting helps you see the road betterInstallation is not difficult, however if you are unsure of your ability, professional installation is recommended$56.00 - $238.00
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $73.78
- Spyder® OE Style Fog LightsOEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$30.62 - $143.25
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $215.99
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$7.24 - $340.77
- Spec-D® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$24.03 - $158.64
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $119.99
- Oracle Lighting® SMD Fog Light BulbsSMD Fog Light Bulbs Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. These SMD Bulbs feature 8 High Powered LEDs which produce a rich bright white color similar to Xenon but with relatively no heat and less power consumption.ORACLE Lights use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technologyORACLE LEDs have a lifespan much greater than stock lights - up to 20x longer life.$41.65 - $75.65
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Isuzu Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2007 Toyota Tundra