- Amigo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Ascender Performance Exhaust Systems
- Axiom Performance Exhaust Systems
- Bellel Performance Exhaust Systems
- D-MAX Performance Exhaust Systems
- EVR Performance Exhaust Systems
- F-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- H-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Hombre Performance Exhaust Systems
- I-Mark Performance Exhaust Systems
- I-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Impulse Performance Exhaust Systems
- MR Performance Exhaust Systems
- N-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
CARiD stocks a wide range of Isuzu exhaust systems. Equipping your Isuzu vehicle with an exhaust system is a must if you hope to see any positive changes in its performance. Isuzu exhaust systems come in different types and designs, and CARiD makes sure that you do not miss out on any by stocking them all. You will be better off with a complete exhaust system as far as power and performance is concerned. But even such an exhaust system can be supplemented with a performance header, muffler and catalytic converter for all-round auto improvement. Choose from industry leading brands Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Onki, Zunden and RBP. As an authorized dealer of all these brands, CARiD sources these brand exhausts directly from the manufacturer, so you are assured of getting the original unit.
Go for a direct replacement exhaust system in order to enjoy a stress-free installation. Direct fit exhausts are fine tuned to match the shape and size of the engine cylinders, as well as specifications of any other car part it will come into direct contact with. This ensures an exact fitment and eliminates any possibility of installation complications or the need to drill bits into place. Sound improvements are a must with any of these Isuzu exhaust systems. Not only do they sound better and more powerful than the stock exhaust system, the sound can also be fully personalized using the range of mufflers and resonators in stock. Make it louder, lower or fine tune it further to get the pitch you want. Lasting performance is a common factor in all Isuzu exhaust systems on sale here. This is a determining factor for CARiD in choosing which exhausts systems to stock, and its pay off is sustained performance over the years - makes them certainly worth buying.
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$67.12 - $971.62
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$67.12 - $971.62
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....$102.98 - $570.33
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Isuzu Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2001 Isuzu Rodeo