Isuzu Electrical Parts
- Amigo Replacement Electrical Parts
- Ascender Replacement Electrical Parts
- Axiom Replacement Electrical Parts
- Bellel Replacement Electrical Parts
- D-MAX Replacement Electrical Parts
- Hombre Replacement Electrical Parts
- I-Mark Replacement Electrical Parts
- I-Series Replacement Electrical Parts
- Impulse Replacement Electrical Parts
- Oasis Replacement Electrical Parts
- Pick Up Replacement Electrical Parts
- Rodeo Replacement Electrical Parts
- Stylus Replacement Electrical Parts
- Trooper Replacement Electrical Parts
- Vehicross Replacement Electrical Parts
About Isuzu Replacement Electrical Parts
- TYC® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by TYC®. You know you have problems with the window regulator when the window sits at the boom of the door an refuses to go up. Luckily, now you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a brand new component...
$38.78from $31.02 - $179.18# 2555
- Delphi® Instrument ClusterInstrument Cluster by Delphi®. Remanufactured with the benefit of more than 100 years of OE heritage, Delphi instrument clusters fit a wide variety of popular GM applications from 1996 to present.
$182.95from $146.36 - $503.19# 5755
- Dorman® Window SwitchWindow Switch by Dorman®. A non-working window can be a hassle going through toll booths, drive-throughs or when you want to get some fresh air. Designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily use, the Dorman window switch is a...
$3.00from $2.40 - $204.33# 4130
- Dorman® Window MotorWindow Motor by Dorman®. Dorman Window Lift Motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the Window...
$30.79from $24.63 - $106.92# 4058
- Dorman® SwitchSwitch by Dorman®. Bring back the ease and convenience of power-locking and unlocking your doors with Dorman’s Switch. The meticulous attention to mechanical and electrical details ensures long-lasting performance.
$10.93from $8.74 - $88.15# 4080
- Dorman® Windshield Washer Fluid ReservoirWindshield Washer Fluid Reservoir by Dorman®. Dorman’s Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir is designed for enduring use. It resists the expansion and cracking that extreme temperature fluctuations can cause. Plus, the durable...
$21.41from $17.13 - $130.40# 4085
- Replace® Windshield Washer TankWindshield Washer Tank by Replace®. If your washer tank is yellowed and cracked and hasn’t held any liquid in a while, and your tired of stopping to get out and wash your windshield by hand, maybe it’s time for a new windshield...
$3.85from $3.08 - $103.72# 1824
- FAE® SwitchSwitch by FAE®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor selection,...
$4.65from $3.72 - $137.60# 1982
- Dorman® Electrical SocketElectrical Socket by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Electrical Sockets for a wide range of applications. All Electrical Sockets are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.
$2.93from $2.34 - $34.63# 6278
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Cooling Systems SwitchTru-Tech™ Coolant Temperature Switch by Standard®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to...
$9.98from $7.98 - $30.24# 5425
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Hazard Warning FlasherTru-Tech™ Hazard Warning Flasher by Standard®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your...
$3.85from $3.08 - $15.00# 5430
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Ignition SwitchTru-Tech™ Ignition Starter Switch by Standard®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your...
$11.03from $8.82 - $39.18# 5433
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Lighting SwitchTru-Tech™ Brake Light Switch by Standard®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time...
$6.33from $5.06 - $193.35# 5434
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ RelayTru-Tech™ Relay by Standard®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...
$10.50from $8.40 - $37.03# 5444
- Dorman® Recline Seat MotorFront Driver Side Recline Seat Motor by Dorman®. Dorman’s Seat Motor is engineered for convenience and affordability. Save time, money and labor by replacing only the Seat Motor instead of the entire seat track. The Motor...
$39.48from $31.58 - $38.50# 6718
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlAll About Window Regulators & Motors
A window regulator is the mechanical assembly behind a door panel that is responsible for moving a glass window up or down along a guided track. Basic window regulators which have been around since enclosed automobiles were first introduced 100 years ago are operated by a hand crank, and power window regulators use an electric motor to do the work of moving the...
Michael GrayenThe Importance of Winter Wiper Blades
Snow, ice, freezing rain, and frigid temperatures make winter driving treacherous; nevertheless you're prepared, right? Your all-season radials have plenty of tread, the antifreeze is good to -32°F, and the ice scraper is in the car, ready to go. You even remembered to pack a blanket and cell phone charger in case you get stuck. But what about your wiper blades?...
Timothy ZahlHow to check and Replace Fuses
Fuses are designed to stop excess current flow that can overheat circuits, damage equipment, or even cause a fire. To account for normal electrical spikes and surges, vehicle designers typically specify fuses with amp ratings of double the current flow a circuit will see under normal conditions. In automotive applications, there are push in/pull out blade fuses...
Popular Popular Products
- # 7742333
- ARB® 2919 Rear Coil Spring$176.00# 15954311
- # 19254853
- Cruise ControlIsuzu
- Power Window Motors, Switches & RelaysIsuzu
- Wipers & WashersIsuzu
- Door Locks & SwitchesIsuzu
- Cluster Panels & Instrument PanelsIsuzu
- Light Relays & SensorsIsuzu
- Light SwitchesIsuzu
- Power & Heated SeatsIsuzu
- Power MirrorsIsuzu
- Sunroof & Convertible TopIsuzu
- Trunk & Tailgate Locks & SwitchesIsuzu
Isuzu Electrical Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2000 Isuzu Rodeo | Posted by Raymond | (Rapid City, SD)
Switch looked just like the old one, was very easy to install, and worked fine.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Electrical Parts Part Numbers
- Replace® HO1351126 - Front Door Passenger Side Window Regulator
- Genuine® W0133-1599453-OES - Window Switch
- TYC® 660117 - Front Passenger Side Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly
- A1 Cardone® 40-1004 - Remanufactured Windshield Wiper Motor
- A1 Cardone® 47-4329 - Remanufactured Power Window Motor
- Dorman® 748-059 - Front Passenger Side Power Window Regulator
- Dorman® 748-058 - Front Driver Side Power Window Regulator