- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$142.97 - $404.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC III$103.83 - $124.20
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Isuzu Axiom Tires
Car specialists will advise that, when replacing tires you should always go for the ones with the same size, alignment and speed rating as the factory fitted tires. Contrast this and your vehicle performance becomes severely affected. Mismatch in tires has been proven to hasten wear due to instability. It is therefore right to say that when replacing tires, whether the whole set or a pair, match must be highly emphasized. Otherwise the worst is experienced when this important aspect is neglected. CARiD understands the need for custom made tires that will not give you a hard time when installing. Tires that fit your vehicle’s framing and do not interfere with your vehicle’s body structure. This is the very reason Isuzu Axiom tires at the shop go beyond manufacturing boundaries and look on your vehicle specification to ensure a perfect fit. At the shop, quality is considered first before anything else, which is why only tires from renowned brands like MICHELIN, KUMHO and ACHILLIES among many others are offered.
These are brands that have stood the test of time through constant production of quality and lasting tires. Tires that will ensure you reach your destination whether on or off road. Depending on your specification, CARiD stocks an exhaustive selection of specially built Isuzu tires that offer the very best performance in the industry. Winter tires like the BLIZZAK DM –V1 and LM-60 RFT offer good braking capability and enhanced dry traction, assuring improved snow and ice performance. For other climatic conditions, suitable tires that encompass all your needs irrespective of climate and terrain are the all terrain/all season tires TRACTION T/A SPEC and DUELER H/L 422 ECOPIA. These are just few from the exhaustive selection of professionally made tires that not only facilitate tire replacement, but also enhance your driving experience through improving the Axiom’s stability and comfort.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.