The Isuzu Ascender is a spacious and reliable SUV created for fun and travel. It is capable both on a highway and in the countryside. But if you often take your vehicle off-road, you know that extra protection is necessary. The grille and headlights are always in danger of being damaged by accidental rocks, sticks and other debris. The solution is simple! You just have to install one of our Isuzu Ascender grille guards. They are available in a wide choice of shapes and finishes from black to stainless steel. Instead of a grille guard you can install the Isuzu Ascender bull bar. It not only provides extra robustness to your vehicle, but also makes it look more stylish and tough.
We have also gathered a rich collection of the Isuzu Ascender side bars and running boards, which can facilitate climbing into your CUV and give it an additional protection from side impact. But when it comes to protection of your vehicle there should be no doubts about the quality of newly installed elements. At CARiD.com you will find only premium quality grille guards and other accessories produced by the most trustworthy makers.
- Westin® Sportsman Grille GuardSportsman Grille Guard by Westin®. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Available in polished stainless steel...$422.14 - $684.61
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...OE style designUV resistant black molded polymer$234.16 - $302.98
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$77.64 - $337.14
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- Lund® StepRails™ Multi-Fit Running BoardsStepRails™ Multi-Fit Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a helpful step up into the cab and step out in style at the same time with Step Rails Running Boards. These heavy-duty boards will give you safe, sure footing while the...$82.80 - $264.23
- Lund® Factory Style Running BoardsFactory Style Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. This product is designed to provide your car with the factory style look. The running boards are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board your vehicle with...$82.80 - $326.30
- Lund® TrailRunner™ Running BoardsTrailRunner™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. If you drive a truck or SUV in all kinds of weather, you need running boards to give you a helpful step entering and exiting your rig, especially if it’s lifted. But you also need...$82.80 - $234.49
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$140.65 - $334.28
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $406.21
- Westin® 3" Platinum Round Step Bars3'' Platinum Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These chrome plated stainless steel bars will last forever and carry a lifetime warranty. The step design and mounting technique varies by application.$355.55 - $470.48
- Westin® 2.5" Sport Tube Side Bars2.5" Sport Tube Side Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. This is great style and great protection bundled into one. The polished stainless steel bars add a very nice accent to your vehicle. They give the vehicle a true tarmac-hugging look...$255.24
- Black Horse® 3" Round Side Steps3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of sturdy...$200.00 - $320.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Covercraft® Tan Flannel Custom Car Cover$379.00 - $432.00