- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.51 - $542.08
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$86.40 - $128.25
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Isuzu Amigo Tires
Do you drive your Amigo in sunny weather or also through rain and snow? These are some of the questions you should ask yourself before purchasing Isuzu Amigo tires. Not all tires are suited for your vehicle. A lot of considerations must be put in place before purchasing tires to ensure you don’t make a wrong decision for the next thousands of miles. CARiD understands the importance of tires to your vehicle, which is the very reason they offer you the very best tires the industry has to offer. Isuzu Amigo 2wd tires are custom made using cutting edge technology and top quality materials to ensure you don’t get stranded when driving. The Isuzu tires at CARiD are from top names in the industry that have long served the automotive industry with proven records. These brands have been known for their strict stand when it comes to quality, offering you nothing less than quality.
These are brands like Achilles, BF Goodrich and Bridgestone among many others. These offer tires like: the BLIZZAK LM -25, DESERT HAWK H/T and ADVANTAGE T/A. Whether upgrading or simply replacing your worn out tires, the shop offers an extensive selection of tires to suit your varying needs. Each of these tires is designed with the understanding that they will specifically fit your driving areas and minimize your fuel consumption rate, as it is proven that tires designed for specific areas and conditions perform at their optimum and minimize fuel consumption by a considerable percentage. For summer tires like the DESERT HAWK H/T from Achilles, summer journeys are adequately catered for. This implies using this particular type when it’s snowing may severely decrease your vehicle’s performance. This is why there is an extensive selection of tires to suit different kinds of weather and all your needs. Whether for track or off road use, you are assured of getting a perfect tire match for your Amigo.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.