166 Matte Black with Machined Face Wheels by Ion Alloy®. With these wheels, your search for the dream wheels is over. Engineered by the most skilled experts and manufactured using the most advanced technologies, Ion Alloy wheels will make your vehicle shine for years.
When it comes to style, Ion Alloy leaves all the rivals far behind. Available in a wide range of impressive design options, these rims offer the look and performance that you always wanted. Extremely tough and resistant to rough road conditions, they meet the highest quality standards, including SAE, ISO 9000, VIA (United States), TUV (Germany), and JWL-T (Japan). Ion Alloy wheels are manufactured keeping quality and precision in mind, which is why each rim is warrantied against any defects in materials and workmanship.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Having more than 40 years of experience under the belt, TWG is one of the most renowned manufacturers of the aftermarket wheels and accessories. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, and has a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. TWG believes that success is only achieved when quality products are delivered on time to meet all the customers' demands. Blending the latest technologies with invaluable experience, the brilliant design team of the company creates the most innovative and exciting designs. Each wheel line produced by TWG offers nothing but the superior quality and impressive style.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge