Universal 1" Kappa Series 150W Component Speakers by Infinity®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Edge driven UHF dome tweeter
- Significantly larger voice coil compared to other tweeters, allowing better sonic integration with the midwoofer
- Includes new Starfish OEM factory tweeter mounting adapters
- I-Mount tweeter mounting system: allows for proper and seamless integration in virtually any vehicle
- 2 ohms impedance
- Voice coil size and type (if listed)
- Top-mount depth: 1-1/4"
84.99Brand: Infinity Part Number: KAPPA109T UPC: 050667110178
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- RMS Power Range : 50 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Frequency response: 3500-35000 Hz
- Diameter: Less than 3.5"
Infinity is the science of sound on the move. Infinity was founded in 1968 as a unique blend of performance, technology, and design. Initially, it was an official manufacturer of loudspeakers. Today Infinity has grown to be a popular and trusted name in both car audio and home audio. Its world-class car audio equipment includes speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, and a lot more so that customers can experience the highest quality sound and discover the performance that is hard to match.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.