Infinity Car Audio
Infinity falls under the umbrella of Harman, a parent company behind an array of legendary brands like Harman Kardon, JBL, Mark Levinson, and AKG. The company was established in 1968 as an official manufacturer of loudspeakers. Its first product – an electrostatic speaker with a servo-controlled subwoofer – became highly rated and Infinity found that sonic perfection in the reproduction of recorded sound could be a feasible objective.
- Infinity® - Reference Series SubwooferStarting at: $47.99$47.99
- Infinity® - Kappa Series Class D AmplifierStarting at: $309.99$309.99
- Infinity® - 2-Way Kappa Series Component SpeakersStarting at: $184.99$184.99
- Infinity® - Reference Series Class A/B 4-Channel 75W AmplifierStarting at: $189.99$189.99
- Infinity® - 10" Kappa Series TVC 1400W SubwooferStarting at: $121.99$121.99
- Infinity® - 1" Kappa Series 150W Component SpeakersStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- Infinity® - 10" BassLink 200W Subwoofer SystemStarting at: $208.99$208.99
- Infinity® - Kappa Series Coaxial SpeakersStarting at: $91.99$91.99
- Infinity® - 2-Way Reference Series SpeakersStarting at: $73.99$73.99
- Infinity® - 6-1/2" Speaker GrillStarting at: $14.99$14.99
With over five decades of experience, Infinity has managed to create an ever-growing lineup of quality systems and technical improvements that have been praised by critics and are still widely copied by competitors. The company provides word-class audio equipment including an extensive array of car audio gear like speakers, amplifiers, subwoofers, and a lot more. Today, like many years ago, Infinity still has an unwavering commitment to technology and performance.
The world of Infinity innovation is a world where technology, performance, and design come together to create exceptional audio products that stimulate the senses and excite the mind. Every speaker, amplifier, or a subwoofer offers an audiophile solution to enhance the sound in any vehicle, any home, and on any boat. Most notable for Infinity is their series of Kappa, Kappa Perfect, and Basslink products. Subwoofer technologies, such as the SSI (Selectable Smart Impedance) and removable pole-pieces have separated Infinity from the rest of the industry.
| Posted by Charles | (Anse-bleue, AB)
As to the sound, I am very satisfied with these speakers. To put my opinion in perspective, I am not the kind of person who needs an amp and subs to bother other motorists with their music. I was just looking for an upgrade to the terrible OEM speakers in the LX version of the 2001 Odyssey. The Infinity speakers indeed provide a quite significant improvement in sound quality over the original speakers.
| Posted by Ray | (Ottowa, ON)
These speakers, like most Infinity speakers, are well made. Sound is excellent when hooked to an external amplifier. Excellent match. Now I prefer to listen to music in my truck over virtually any other location.
| Posted by Mingchieh | (Friendswood, TX)
These are great replacements for my stock speakers and pretty cheap too. They sound great on the stock head unit, better on an aftermarket unit and really great with my amlpifier.
| Posted by Layne | (Edmonton, AB)
So I took my time and did the research on an economical upgrade from the terrible factory speakers in my new F-150. Wow what a difference. Mids and Highs are crisp and clear without any distortion. I just ordered a replacement stereo to see what these speakers will really sound like!