Infiniti Performance Suspension Parts
- EX Performance Suspension Parts
- FX35 Performance Suspension Parts
- FX37 Performance Suspension Parts
- FX45 Performance Suspension Parts
- FX50 Performance Suspension Parts
- G20 Performance Suspension Parts
- G25 Performance Suspension Parts
- G35 Performance Suspension Parts
- G37 Performance Suspension Parts
- I30 Performance Suspension Parts
- I35 Performance Suspension Parts
- J30 Performance Suspension Parts
- M30 Performance Suspension Parts
- M35 Performance Suspension Parts
From the sleek and sporty, to the professional and businesslike, Infiniti are renowned everywhere for producing really beautiful looking cars with fantastic design and safety that make a big impact wherever they go. At CARiD, we understand that even really great cars like the Infiniti QX4 and the Infiniti EX can be made even better, and personalized to their owners' own requirements and preferences with the right accessories, mods and upgrades. One way many Infiniti owners like to upgrade their vehicles is when it comes to the suspension systems, and if you would like to give your Infiniti, whichever model you own from the cool I30 to the steady M45, a different ride quality and better performance with some upgraded suspension, we have everything you might need to let you do it cheaply and easily.
From leveling kits and lowering kits to shocks and struts, we have a terrific selection of suspension kits for all of the great Infiniti models, including gear from big names like Pro Comp, ReadyLIFT, Rancho, Air Lift and Eibach. Whether you need an air compression kit for an Infiniti A4 or a sway bar assembly for an Infiniti Q7, you can find what you want within the CARiD range, and you will soon have your car feeling just the way you want it to, everywhere you drive!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsStarting at: $97.95$97.95
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar BushingsStarting at: $12.95$12.95
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsStarting at: $79.65$79.65
- Genuine® - Sway Bar Link WasherStarting at: $2.95$2.95
- First Equipment Quality® - Sway Bar LinkStarting at: $13.91$13.91
- Rancho® - Lift Kit-SuspensionStarting at: $1,549.99$1,549.99
- Monroe® - Strut-Mate™ Rear Shock Boot KitStarting at: $7.52$7.52
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $349.57$349.57
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $1,058.00$1,058.00
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $272.66$272.66
Posted by Elmer R.
"I wasn't too sure when I was installing the springs, but after driving the car, it feels normal and aggressive when I want it too. Very good springs with no loss of ride quality. "