More comfort for you and extra safety for your truck with Infiniti Side Steps from CARiD. Hassle-free boarding onto your truck with anti-slip surfacing and other amenities, like optional lights, that will take the boarding safety to the next level. We have ensured that your choice within CARiD is limited to high-quality products only, working with the best manufacturers that do know style and quality like no others. High grade steels, supreme coatings and finishes that are backed up with years and even decades of warranty.
Shopping at CARiD you'll get the best Infiniti Side Steps, that will deliver solid protection to your rocker panels. Installing Infiniti Side Steps won't cost you an arm and a leg, it's just as easy as shopping with CARiD, because most of the side steps require no drilling for installation and will simply bolt on. For some of the products you may purchase the optional extenders that will let you position the step bar a bit further from the rocker panel.
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...$29.41 - $331.46
- Westin® 6" Premier Oval Step BarsPremier Oval Stainless Steel Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight style steps have a 6" diameter at widest tube dimension and offer a full 5" step area. They are available in universal lengths for full sized trucks and...$117.20 - $367.45
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$241.78 - $554.85
- AMP Research® PowerStep™ Running BoardsPowerStep™ Running Board by AMP Research®, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$1,199.00 - $1,299.99
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side Steps with Add-OnAdd a custom look and value to your vehicle while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s 3" Max Bar Side Steps with Add-On second step. Standard step pads on all bars add visual appeal and maximize...$643.50 - $962.50
- Romik® Running Board Side StepsRunning Board Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add style to your truck while making it safer and easier to climb into with Romik’s Running Board Side Steps. Standard step pads add visual appeal and maximize foot grip. Available in...$456.50 - $621.50
- Broadfeet® 3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars by Broadfeet®, 1 Pair. Give a boost to your tired legs and your vehicle's look with these 3" round side bars. Made from a high grade T-304 stainless steel tubing, the side bars are polished to a...$199.58 - $306.50
- Dee Zee® NX™ Running BoardsNX™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches today’s sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal...$200.73 - $347.94
- Romik® RB Series Running Board Side Steps with Add-OnRB Series Running Board Side Steps with Add-On by Romik®. Add style to your truck while making it safer and easier to climb into with Romik’s Running Board Side Steps with Add-On second step. Standard step pads add visual appeal...$709.50 - $951.50
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$143.75 - $354.36
- Romik® Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts...$368.50 - $599.50
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$203.38 - $399.94
- Broadfeet® R11 Running BoardsR11 Running Boards by Broadfeet®, 1 Pair. Make it safer and easier to climb into your vehicle with these stylish running boards. They have a unique design that doesn't touch the vehicle but still has a wide step area. These running...$342.14 - $498.96
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...$29.41 - $297.88
- Westin® 4" Oval Tube Step Bars4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval Tube...$117.20 - $325.78
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Exterior AccessoriesSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, Function
- Exterior AccessoriesRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Infiniti Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
- Popular Running Boards Part Numbers
- Westin® 23-1855 - 3" E-Series Black Powdercoat Round Step Bars
- Westin® 25-1850 - 3" Signature Series Chrome Round Step Bars
- Romik® 11853118 - RB Series Black Powdercoat Running Board Side Steps
- Romik® 11854418 - RB Series Stainless Steel Running Board Side Steps
- Romik® 11854118 - RB Series Black Powdercoat Running Board Side Steps