- (3)Lift KitsInfiniti QX56
- (5)Leveling KitsInfiniti QX56
- (9)Air SuspensionInfiniti QX56
- (25)Shocks & StrutsInfiniti QX56
- (24)Sway BarsInfiniti QX56
- (36)Control ArmsInfiniti QX56
- Conversion KitsInfiniti QX56
- (2)Subframe BracesInfiniti QX56
- (3)Alignment KitsInfiniti QX56
- (11)Leaf SpringsInfiniti QX56
- (15)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsInfiniti QX56
- Helper SpringsInfiniti QX56
- (1)Ball JointsInfiniti QX56
- (3)Bump StopsInfiniti QX56
- (7)Suspension LubricantsInfiniti QX56
Improving or updating the suspension on your Infiniti QX56 is easier and more cost effective when you shop at CARiD. We supply precision made Infiniti QX56 suspension systems by the leading names in the industry, including ReadyLIFT, Superlift, Rancho, Eibach, Pro Comp and more, and all of the great items you'll find in our Infiniti suspension and shock absorber range have been selected and tested out by our auto experts, to make sure we include only the products with the best quality standards that will give you the best results in terms of the QX56's ride and your every day driving experience.
Whether you are looking for an Infiniti QX56 lowering kit, shock absorbers, sway bar assembly, an alignment camber kit, a master bushing kit or stabilizer bar, we have all of the newest and best suspension kits here at CARiD to suit your great Infiniti model. We offer speedy shipping and delivery and superb customer service with all of these excellent, top of the range products, as well as some of the lowest prices available anywhere, so if you are looking to upgrade your QX56's ride with the superior suspension products on the market, then check out the CARiD range and put in your order right now!
- Rancho® Loaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut AssemblyLoaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut Assembly by Rancho®. Award-winning Rancho® quickLIFT™ Loaded assemblies level and lift late-model trucks and SUVs, providing an aggressive stance and allowing for the use of larger wheel and...Twin-Tube internal designEasy to Install: Pre-assembled with coil spring and upper mount$210.99
- Truxxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx®. Truxxx is the original leveling kit company every leveling kit on the market today is a derivative of a Truxxx Lift and Level kit in one way or another.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$178.00 - $849.00
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$40.99 - $389.99
- Superlift® Level-It™ Leveling KitLevel-It™ Leveling Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$51.20 - $143.45
- ProRYDE® LIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling KitLIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. If you want to install a bigger tire wheel package, bottom line is you need more fender clearance. So whether you want an aggressive off-road look, a low-profile street look, or...ProRYDE SEMA award-winning productsNEW generation of Lift Kits and Leveling Kits$229.00 - $359.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Shock Absorbers5100 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. 5100 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance,...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology$78.70 - $179.40
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Rancho® RS5000™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Rancho® RS5000™ shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to...Twin-Tube internal designTen-stage velocity sensitive valving: Provides tuning specific for each vehicle$50.99 - $128.99
- Rancho® RS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary...Twin-Tube internal designProgressive Engagement Valving$50.99 - $128.99
- Rancho® RS7000MT™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS7000MT™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Fast, Precise Response on Light Trucks & SUVs with Higher Centers of Gravity Rancho® RS7000®MT monotube shocks are extremely resilient and highly effective in the dissipation of...Monotube internal designApplication-specific deflective disc valving: Automatically senses & responds to any suspension input$79.99 - $134.99
- Rancho® RS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The Rancho® RS9000™XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position...Triple-Tube internal designLarge, tri-tube body: Increased fluid capacity to operate cooler$110.99 - $199.99
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track ShockRear Driver or Passenger Side 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Circle Track Shock Absorber by QA1®. The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$134.14 - $138.40
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$119.76 - $285.01
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$23.85 - $27.48
- Walker® Ultra™ Round Direct Fit Catalytic Converter$279.78 - $282.69
Infiniti QX56 Performance Suspension Reviews
2011 Infiniti QX56