Your QX56 is the kind of vehicle that gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere you can think of but it’s still great for driving to work or the store. Because it’s perfect for any driving task you have you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can so that it’s making the right statements to everyone who sees it. Our visual upgrades are the perfect option because cleaning can only do so much and you won’t believe the low prices that we have!
Perhaps the most important area to improve is the exterior because that’s the area that people see first and our Infiniti QX56 body kits are the perfect option. We have a range of parts so that you can find just the right ones to completely transform your vehicle and make it an extension of your own personality or just add the finishing touches to it to complete it. We have the brands that give you quality products so that you know you’re getting the right products and we have great prices so that you get value for your money.
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)Unuversal License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne. Material: Steel.$17.08
- Husky Liners® 2.75" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17052)Universal 2.75" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17052) by Husky Liners. Includes installation kit. Pair. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design...$49.95
- Husky Liners® Long John 6" x 65" Fender Flares (17051)Universal Long John 6" x 65" Fender Flares (17051) by Husky Liners. Pair. If you like things exactly the way you like them, then the Long John universal fit mud flaps are exactly what you want. The Long John one-piece universal...$39.95
- Husky Liners® 3.5" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17053)Universal 3.5" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17053) by Husky Liners. Includes installation kit. Pair. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design...$99.95
- Fulton® 14" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step (508574)Universal Plastic Fender (508574) by Fulton. With Step. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$32.75
- Fulton® 13" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step and UPC Label (508573)Universal Plastic Fender (508573) by Fulton. With Step with UPC Label. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$33.61
- Dawn® Bodyside Molding with Color Insert (Painted) (CI2-Q56)2.5" Bodyside Molding with Color Insert (CI2-Q56) by Dawn. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...$208.75
- Dawn® Bodyside Molding with Chrome Insert (Painted) (CF2-Q56)2.5" Bodyside Molding with Chrome Insert (CF2-Q56) by Dawn. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...$208.75
- Willpak® Universal Hardware Kit (hardware-kit)Hardware Kit by Willpak. Going to change your car but still want to take your attractive Willpak rear louver with you? Then you do need this hardware kit to properly install the louver. Each mounting bracket of the kit has a 3M...Makes installation of your rear window louver a breezeAllows for easy installation of the louvers$29.95
- Minimizer® Bolt On Bracket Kit (B200BTPA)Bolt On Bracket Kit by Minimizer. Material: Plastic. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...$395.10
- Minimizer® Fender Tandem Axle Set (MIN200)Fender Tandem Axle Set by Minimizer. Material: High Density Polyethylene. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...$650.63
- Duraflex® Fender Flares (102214)Universal Fender Flares by Duraflex. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: Diameter: 26", 4" Top to Bottom, 1" Flare. Material: Fiberglass. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these...$71.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Fender Flares (102902)Universal Carbon Fiber Fender Flares by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: 65.5" x 18". Material: Carbon Fiber. Why let your wheels and tires get all the attention? Accentuate them with these Fender Flares.$319.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Infiniti QX56 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro