The size of the QX56 makes it stand out from the crowd and its ability makes it a vehicle that can take you almost anywhere you can imagine. It seems to do everything you ask of it easily and without a fuss so you’re driving it every day to a range of destinations but have you considered certain upgrades that can make its life even easier? While some upgrades are expensive and involve effort there are others that are the opposite and a good example is the aftermarket air filter.
When you replace you standard filter with an aftermarket one you will see a range of benefits because of the extra air being allowed into your engine. These benefits include a smoother throttle response, better mileage and more power so your QX56 lives its life even easier than it did before. Aftermarket filters use filtration technologies that are as good as or better than those in your standard filter so that your engine is protected from dangerous particles and we have the right cleaning solutions to help you keep your new filter running at its peak for longer.
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 5 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- Spectre Performance® - Oil Filler Funnel Cap Fits Stant Cap PNStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $64.95$64.95
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $51.19$51.19
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
"I ordered a pair of AFE Pro Dry air filters for my 2009 Infiniti G37. As soon as I compared the originals to the Pro Dry S I could see the quality is everything described about AFE Pro Dry filters. I just installed them so I don't know yet if I will get the improved performance from this filters, but not having to replace them is a great savings."
"I have noticed that my car is running better with more performance."
"Definitely improved the car's breathing, especially in the mid-high rpm range. I could be getting better mileage, but the extra power has been fun."
"easy to install on my Infiniti fx50s recommended to all wish there cold air inter for fx full accessories for it great prodect thank to car I'd I got it easily "
"Noticed immediate improvement from onboard mpg computer information on my M35. About 0.8 mpg."