The Infiniti QX4 is a luxurious SUV that provides a comfortable ride quality and competent handling. It has a powerful engine and firm suspension tuning which provides a strong towing capability. It has a spacious cabin and a uniquely styled interior design geared to provide the best in riding comfort. Its cargo area is reasonable but a trailer would provide the much needed capacity required to ship heavy loads such as bicycle racks or even a boat where necessary. You will also require a trailer hitch to attach to your vehicle. CARiD has established a strong reputation in providing quality trailer hitches to meet the varying needs of its customers. It obtains its supplies from the most reputable manufacturers. Names like CURT, HIDDEN HITCH and PRO SERIES among others are renowned for their unwavering commitment to quality production and great customer service. Their products are designed by professional engineers using sophisticated tools to guarantee precision and style. They use premium materials in the manufacturing process to ensure the finished product is durable and capable of providing reliable service.
You have a choice between selecting weight-carrying hitches and weight-distribution hitches. Weight carrying Infiniti QX4 hitches dump the entire tongue weight on the rear axle causing the rear tires great pressure. This creates instability on the road because the steering function is affected. However, an equalizing hitch will solve this problem by transferring some of the weight to the front axle and thereby achieving stability. Infiniti QX4 trailer hitches are also resistant to corrosion. They are all-weather equipment suitable for use in extreme weather conditions. You need not worry because they are designed to provide precise fitment to a specific make and model including your Infiniti QX4. The dealers also provide an instruction manual with each purchase allowing you the pleasure of installing it from the comfort of your house.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $40.59$40.59
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $149.21$149.21
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $167.11$167.11
- Autogold® - Black Pearl Hitch Cover with Infiniti LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Reese® - Class 3 Quick-Loading Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $18.06$18.06
"It was very easy to install. I do it by myself, and the trailer wiring was also easy to install. Reasonable price."