Infiniti’s sports coupe called the Q60 is mainly aimed at satisfying driving enthusiasts looking for a high-performance luxury car. Since Infinity is collaborating with the Formula One drivers and engineers the Q60 is specifically tuned to provide a blistering performance making it a real driver’s dream. With its dramatic styling the Q60 is a definite head turner. Even though it has been designed by Infinity to appeal to a large audience of buyers, the Q60 still offers plenty of room for additional performance and visual modifications and CARiD is here to help you get that space occupied.
Our extensive selection of Infiniti Q60 body kits gives you a number of opportunities of juicing up the visual appeal of your ride as well as its performance. These body kits have been manufactured by such renowned brands like Carbon Creations, Duraflex, Wade, Willpak, and others who stand behind their products allowing you to shop with confidence. With our huge selection of stylish and functional body kit parts like ram-air hood scoops, air ducts, roof scoops, and wing spoilers which come in fiberglass, polyurethane, ABS plastic, and carbon fiber materials, you can turn your Q60 into a head-turning racing machine.
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk®. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...Adds an aggressive low stance to your vehicleImproves aerodynamics of your vehicle$380.00 - $36,900.00
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...Stylish and aerodynamicHigh Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass$71.10 - $1,465.25
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber TrunkCarbon Fiber Trunk by Carbon Creations®. This trunk lid is a Carbon Fiber replica of the OEM part. It's strong and durable without the weight penalty of steel.$439.00 - $879.00
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® Elite Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted)Infiniti Q60 2014, Elite Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$176.40 - $540.90
- Duraflex® Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted)Infiniti Q60 2014, Body Kit by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$176.40 - $540.90
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Infiniti Q60 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro