Infiniti Q45 Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Even though your Q45 is getting a little older it’s still a vehicle that you spend a lot of time driving because it’s comfortable and fun to drive. That means that you want it to be running at its best and perhaps even better than when it was brand new so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need including Infiniti Q45 brakes, pads and rotors which offer serious safety benefits without putting a hole in your budget.
Since we carry some of the biggest names in the industry like Hawk, EBC, Brembo and more you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of knowledge and experience. We have everything you need so that you can slightly improve them from the standard brake system so that you save money on future maintenance or so that you can stop your beast from high speeds in emergency situations. We have the information you need to make an informed decision and once you see the value you get from the prices we offer you’ll be left wondering why you didn’t upgrade your brakes a long time ago!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 9 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $142.72$142.72
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $89.40$89.40
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $68.10$68.10
- BREMBO® - GT Series Slotted Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $4,003.20$4,003.20
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $34.06$34.06
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $199.40$199.40
- HAWK® - Light Truck and SUV Front Brake PadsStarting at: $93.45$93.45
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Front Brake KitStarting at: $213.41$213.41
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $79.63$79.63
Posted by Deivy C.
"I called to ask question about the parts, and I received the best customer service experience I have been given in a while. I even got a discount for being a first time customer. The parts arrived on time, and the quality is unbelievable for the price. I have been using the rotors and brakes for several weeks, and they are great! I will be a customer for now on."
Posted by Kyle H.
"So far, so good. So far only about 200 miles on, but they look good and work even better."
Posted by Steve J.
"These brake pads are really worth buying. Great quality and easy to install."
Posted by Steve J.
"The product is really nice and really easy to install tools, no more than 20 minutes."
Posted by Marcus M.
"Was easy to install, works like a charm."