Any system of your lovely vehicle is created to help your auto to work to the best of its capacities. Today, we are interested in the exhaust system of your iron baby that can help you to maintain your auto’s performance and safety. It has various components that are used to have particular functions for the entire mechanism to operate. Do you know what components it consists of? They are the exhaust catalyst, the tail pipe, the exhaust manifold, the exhaust pipes, and the muffler. All of them need to work in harmony, in another case, your car’s exhaust system will not be able to function.
The exhaust manifold is known to be the first elements that receives the exhaust gases from your vehicle. It needs to burn the leftover fuel and funnel it down through the exhaust pipes to the exhaust catalyst. The latter should convert harmful pollutants into less toxic substances before they leave your vehicle. Then, the exhaust gases pass through the muffler that needs to reduce the growling sounds, which are caused by the traveling exhaust flow. The next station of the exhaust gases is the tail pipe. You need to replace old parts of your exhaust system with the brand new ones, don’t you? Why not to visit CARiD?
- Walker® SoundFX™ Universal Fit MufflerSoundFX Universal Muffler Fit by Walker®. This muffler is the right choice if you opt for quality acoustics and performance. Walker offers 100% aluminized steel SoundFX Mufflers with direct fit and universal fit options available,...Designed to deliver ultimate performance and pleasing sound qualityMay require a few modifications to install$24.06 - $32.61
- Walker® Tru-Fit Universal Fit MufflerTru-Fit Universal Muffler by Walker®. The Tru-Fit Universal Muffler is designed to provide installers and DIY users with optimum performance and quality acoustics at an affordable price. This 100% aluminized steel muffler features...$2.79 - $34.68
- Walker® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Walker®. If you want exhaust piping that delivers precise OE-style fit, appearance, and reliability, this part is your number one choice. Every pipe is vehicle-specific and is manufactured using precision benders to...$4.18 - $193.57
- AP Exhaust® Exhaust ConnectorsExhaust Connector by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$2.13 - $300.47
- Delphi® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative...OE connectors and wire lengths within three inches of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$16.60 - $208.01
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorPremium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that is equally efficient in...Improves gas mileageBoosts engine performance$15.87 - $293.22
- Denso® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants$15.55 - $506.53
- NTK® Oxygen SensorReplacement Oxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$17.83 - $233.59
- Spectra Premium® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s most rigorous testing...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$16.82 - $262.25
- Walker® Exhaust HangerExhaust Hanger by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you...$1.32 - $48.20
- Walker® Exhaust Rubber InsulatorExhaust Rubber Insulator by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker...$1.32 - $48.20
- HJS® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by HJS®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas rushing out...$1.54 - $121.89
- HJS® Exhaust MountExhaust Mount by HJS®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas rushing out to...$1.54 - $121.89
- AP Exhaust® Exhaust ClampThis superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product ensures superior durability as...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$2.04 - $28.02
- Nippon Reinz® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by Nippon Reinz®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas...$5.14 - $40.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsWhy Do Some Replacement Exhaust Manifolds Come With Catalytic Converters?If you're looking for a replacement exhaust manifold, you may notice that the choices available for your specific vehicle are only available with an "integrated" catalytic converter. In the same way, a search for a replacement catalytic converter may only turn up "combination" converter/manifold products.
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.