This Mercedes model is probably the most demanded, or at least among the most demanded cars that the brand has ever presented. The Mercedes E Class is a line of high-performance mid-size luxury vehicles, which has been manufactured since the early 1990s in a current configuration, while its very first predecessor took its start back in the 1930s. The E Class name stands for “executive class”, it was first implemented in the 1990s. Predecessors of the E Class were the most mass-produced company's models up to the 1980s, and the E Class continued the tendency. The E Class is mostly associated with sedan, though in various generations the model was introduced also as a station wagon and a coupe.
We offer a collection of Mercedes E Class emission control parts, all designed with deep care of your automobile and its distinctive characteristics. All products are manufactured according to OE specifications and perfectly fit the E Class model of the appropriate model year, being made of high-quality and durable materials. We carry components produced by reputable and tried brands – Bosch, Accel, NTK, Cardone, Spectra Premium. Reviews and images on product pages will help you to make a wise choice.
- Bully Dog® Triple Dog GT TunerTriple Dog GT Tuner by Bully Dog. The Triple Dog Gauge Tuner or GT is four products in one: a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT dramatically improves the utility of your vehicle...$429.00
- Bully Dog® Triple Dog GT Tuner (40410)Triple Dog GT Tuner (40410) by Bully Dog. HP Gain 23.5, TQ Gain 30. Adjustable, Speed Limit. Tire. Triple Dog Gauge Tuner for gasoline-powered engines. Loads alternative engine tunes, monitors engine parameters, coaches...$499.80
- APEXi® SMART Accel Controller (410-A001)SMART Accel Controller (410-A001) by APEXi. APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode).$164.84
- APEXi® SMART Accel Controller Harness (417-A018)SMART Accel Controller Harness (417-A018) by APEXi. APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode).$66.50
- Hypertech® Temperature Module (89000)Temperature Module (89000) by Hypertech. These Hyperpac Temperature Modules measure exhaust gas temperature (EGT) and display the information on your Hyperpac performance computer screen. These kits contain software, the temperature...$345.55
- DiabloSport® Predator PC Interface Kit (U7778)Predator PC Interface Kit by DiabloSport. This kit is necessary equipment if you need to update your DiabloSport Predator from the internet. It includes a USB adapter and a 12 V DC PowerSupply. This part is also essential to load...$39.99
- TS Performance® Agri Power Series Extension Cable, 20 Feet (4110100)Agri Power Series Extension Cable, 20 Feet (4110100) by TS Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by TS Performance features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...$45.00
- AEM® 12 Position Trim Pot (30-2056)Universal 12 Position Trim Pot by AEM. 12 Position Trim Pot is for use on virutally any Engine Management System, such as the AEM EMS. Use the Trim Pot to adjust a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc. The 12...$26.78
- AEM® Plug and Pin Kit (35-2611)Universal Plug and Pin Kit (35-2611) by AEM. This cable connects your laptop or PC to the Series 2 EMS for tuning.$61.76
- AEM® EMS Plug and Pin Kit (35-2612)Universal EMS Plug and Pin Kit by AEM. Includes: A, B and C Connectors and 105 X Small Contacts. If plugs or pins are damaged on the factory ECU harness, or you want to create a new harness, the parts in this kit can be used to...$61.76
- AEM® 16 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-16)Universal 16 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-16) by AEM. If connectors are damaged on the factory ECU harness, these replacements can be used to enable proper connection to the Series 2 EMS.$4.66
- AEM® 25 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-25)Universal 25 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-25) by AEM. If connectors are damaged on the factory ECU harness, these replacements can be used to enable proper connection to the Series 2 EMS.$4.86
- AEM® 31 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-31)Universal 31 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-31) by AEM. If connectors are damaged on the factory ECU harness, these replacements can be used to enable proper connection to the Series 2 EMS.$5.05
- AEM® 32 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-32)Universal 32 Pin EMS Connector (3-1002-32) by AEM. If connectors are damaged on the factory ECU harness, these replacements can be used to enable proper connection to the Series 2 EMS.$5.09
- AEM® EMS Large Contact (3-1002-L)Universal EMS Large Contact (3-1002-L) by AEM. Connector pins can become easily damaged or corroded, which can cause signal problems that are hard to detect. To ensure you have proper harness connection to the Series 2 EMS, replace...$0.39
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?Although most automobile manufacturers try to achieve a balance between performance and emissions when the ECU is programmed, in reality more power can be obtained when certain engine control parameters are changed. Aftermarket superchips are made to adjust parameters to increase engine power and torque. The superchip gives a “boost” to your vehicle’s performance by enabling you to adjust the settings for the ECU, and allow more fuel to be injected than the factory settings provided.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$80.59 - $147.24
Infiniti M37 Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150