Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your Infiniti M37. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. Infiniti M37 performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- Bully Dog® Triple Dog GT TunerTriple Dog GT Tuner by Bully Dog®. The Triple Dog Gauge Tuner or GT is four products in one: a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT dramatically improves the utility of your...Increased PerformanceFour Performance settings$499.80
- Bully Dog® Triple Dog GT TunerInfiniti M37 2011, Triple Dog GT Tuner by Bully Dog®. HP Gain 23.5, TQ Gain 30. Adjustable, Speed Limit. Tire. Triple Dog Gauge Tuner for gasoline-powered engines. Loads alternative engine tunes, monitors engine parameters, coaches...Economy Tune (85 octane) +15-20 horsepowerPerformance Tune (91 octane) +25-30 horsepower$499.80
- APEXi® SMART Accel ControllerInfiniti M37 2011, SMART Accel Controller by APEXi®. APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode).Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$179.84
- APEXi® DIN3 Meter VFD-LED DisplayUniversal DIN3 Meter VFD-LED Display by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT)...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$637.26
- APEXi® D-Jetro Power FCD-Jetro Power FC by APEXi®. The Power FC is APEXi solution to all of your tuning needs and stands as the flagship tuning device in the APEXi lineup of electronics. Depending on your needs you can order anything from replacement...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$20.04 - $398.04
- Fast® XFI™ EGT ModuleXFI™ EGT Module by Fast®. The XFI™ EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Module from FAST™ allows XFI™ owners to monitor up to 8 EGT sensors without requiring the use of the 8 square auxiliary XFI™ inputs. The XFI™ EGT Module...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$511.90 - $937.19
- Fast® Driveshaft Speed Sensor KitDriveshaft Speed Sensor Kit by Fast®. The XFI™ Driveshaft Speed Sensor Kit from FAST™ accurately measures driveshaft RPM to provide more accurate data for the traction control unit. Two magnets are fitted to the collar around...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$178.55
- Fast® MAP SensorMAP Sensor by Fast®. By monitoring intake manifold vacuum MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensors are able to measure the amount of load being placed on the engine. The sensor relays engine load output to the ECU, which in turn...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$44.46 - $189.59
- Fast® XFI™ EGT Single ProbeXFI™ EGT Single Probe by Fast®. 1/4" Diameter. The XFI™ EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Module from FAST™ allows XFI™ owners to monitor up to 8 EGT sensors without requiring the use of the 8 square auxiliary XFI™ inputs....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$51.26 - $66.35
- AEM® K-Type Thermocouple KitUniversal K-Type Thermocouple Kit by AEM®. The thermocouple mounts in the exhaust to detect exhaust gas temperature. Includes thermocouple, compression mount, and heat shrink tubing.Useful for tuning when used with wideband UEGO sensorInstalls in exhaust stream$20.57 - $46.15
- SCT Performance® Advantage III Series Pro Racer SoftwareUniversal Advantage III Series Pro Racer Software by SCT Performance®. You've always wanted to tune your car yourself. Advantage III Pro Racer software from SCT Performance gives you the tools to custom-tune and tweak your Pony....Automatic On-Line software updates via the internetSCT's Dealer Technical Support is the best in the industry$349.00
- EFILive® FlashScan V2 DeviceFlashScan V2 Device by EFILive®.$5.00 - $1,599.00
- AEM® AQ-1 Data LoggerUniversal AQ-1 Data Logger by AEM®. The AQ-1 Data Logger is the affordable, easy to install and easy to use way to acquire dynamic, accurate, vehicle data. The AQ-1 installs and sets up quickly, and reads live parameters from...Records and stores a wide range of vehicle data so it can be downloaded and analyzedKit includes data logger module with 2GB SD card, dust cover, mounting hardware, USB cable, and instructions$374.82
- AEM® X-WiFi Wideband Air/Fuel Controller and EGT MonitorUniversal X-WiFi Wideband Air/Fuel Controller and EGT Monitor by AEM®. This versatile tool allows you to monitor and control AFR and EGT (EGT sensors sold separately) and access the data on your iPhone or iPod Touch via wireless...Allows you to use your smart phone as an ancillary AFR and EGT gaugeAccurately monitors AFR (one bank) and EGTs (up to 2 banks)$366.83
- HKS® OB-Link MonitorUniversal OB-Link Monitor by HKS®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by HKS features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$182.24 - $230.10
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$80.59 - $147.24
Infiniti M37 Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150