- (6)Pillar PostsInfiniti M37
- (4)Window TrimInfiniti M37
- (2)Body Side MoldingInfiniti M37
- (1)Door SillsInfiniti M37
- (2)M37Infiniti M37
- (126)Exhaust TipsInfiniti M37
- (26)Side VentsInfiniti M37
- (870)License Plates & FramesInfiniti M37
- (2)Aluminum MatsInfiniti M37
- (132)Hitch CoversInfiniti M37
- (17)Mud FlapsInfiniti M37
- (4)Wind DeflectorsInfiniti M37
With a ride that is already expressive, sometimes the best way to wring out its hidden potential is by creating a little drama. Some added excitement never hurt anybody, has it? Infiniti M37 Chrome Trim reenergizes your exterior’s appearance quickly and decisively, and the best part is it’s extremely affordable! No trips to the body shop either, as Infiniti M37 Chrome Accessories are just a “peel & stick” installation with the aid of auto-grade 3M adhesive (included backed to each piece). Take your pick from a plethora of high-quality options such as Pillar Posts, Mirror Covers, Port Holes, and more to deliver the ultimate custom look! All Infiniti M37 Chrome Accessories are cut and crafted from ultra-durable Stainless Steel and ABS plastic for a lifetime of custom sparkle. There’s nothing quite like the effect chrome initiates. It is immediate, alluring, and encompassing. It also “ups” the status of your ride. Capture the magic for yourself inside CARiD’s selection of Infiniti M37 Chrome Trim!
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA. Spice up your vehicles appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using...$27.60 - $176.64
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$42.99 - $113.73
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- Marquee® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Marquee. Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect deal for your ultimate satisfaction.$132.72 - $151.20
- Dawn® Chrome Body Side MoldingChrome Body Side Molding by Dawn. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside and Lower Side Moldings by DAWNs offered by Dawn. Designed...$133.60 - $145.29
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.