Infiniti M30 Exhaust Parts
Our company can offer you a lot of the aftermarket parts and accessories that can be necessary for your vehicle. Among them, we would like you to pay your attention to our wide selection of the Infiniti M30 Exhaust Parts. The exhaust system of your lovely vehicle will not be able to function, if some of its components are out of order. Do you know what they are? They are the exhaust manifold, the exhaust pipes, the exhaust catalyst, the muffler, and the tail pipe. These components are engineered to perform particular functions for the entire mechanism to operate.Let us start with the exhaust manifold.
It is known as the first element that receives the exhaust gases. The main function of the exhaust manifold is to burn any leftover fuel and funnel it down through the exhaust pipes to the exhaust catalyst. The latter is responsible for converting harmful pollutants into less toxic substances before they leave the auto. Then, the exhaust gases go through the muffler that is used to reduce the sounds that can be caused by the traveling exhaust flow. Besides, some exhaust systems have a resonator, the main function of which is to decrease the noise that cannot be reduced by the muffler. Do you want to replace your car’s old parts with these brand new ones? Contact CARiD.
- Walker®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $274.03
- Bosal®Central Mufflerfrom $60.46
- Walker®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $110.12
- Bosal®Rubber Mountingfrom $3.72
- Fel-Pro®Exhaust Manifold Gasket Setfrom $22.63
- Dorman®Exhaust Flange Stud and Nutfrom $5.22
- Victor Reinz®Catalytic Converter Gasketfrom $4.10
- AJUSA®Exhaust Manifold Gasketfrom $5.42
- Popular M30 Part Numbers