Your M30 is designed to give you a fun ride but it’s starting to get older which means that you’re thinking about how to have it running at its best. The solution is of course performance upgrades because they can return your vehicle to its glory or have it running even better than it did when it was brand new and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Our Infiniti M30 brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors are obviously some of the most important upgrades you’ll find and they offer great value.
Your brakes are obviously important on the road but they’re also important to your budget because the right aftermarket brake set up can save you maintenance costs in the long term. We have everything you need whether you’re looking to upgrade certain components or perhaps use better performing pads than the standard ones or whether you want to completely change your braking set up so that you can improve the track times in your beast. Brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk ensure that you get some of the best quality in the world and they cost you less than you would expect!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 11 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper PistonStarting at: $21.27$21.27
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $46.66$46.66
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $38.37$38.37
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $72.62$72.62
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $136.48$136.48
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $157.62$157.62
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $64.07$64.07
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $22.22$22.22
- NPN® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $18.14$18.14
- Akebono® - Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $63.30$63.30
Posted by Deivy C.
"I called to ask question about the parts, and I received the best customer service experience I have been given in a while. I even got a discount for being a first time customer. The parts arrived on time, and the quality is unbelievable for the price. I have been using the rotors and brakes for several weeks, and they are great! I will be a customer for now on."
Posted by Kyle H.
"So far, so good. So far only about 200 miles on, but they look good and work even better."
Posted by Steve J.
"These brake pads are really worth buying. Great quality and easy to install."
Posted by Steve J.
"The product is really nice and really easy to install tools, no more than 20 minutes."
Posted by Marcus M.
"Was easy to install, works like a charm."