Infiniti M30 Performance Brakes
Your M30 is designed to give you a fun ride but it’s starting to get older which means that you’re thinking about how to have it running at its best. The solution is of course performance upgrades because they can return your vehicle to its glory or have it running even better than it did when it was brand new and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Our Infiniti M30 brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors are obviously some of the most important upgrades you’ll find and they offer great value.
Your brakes are obviously important on the road but they’re also important to your budget because the right aftermarket brake set up can save you maintenance costs in the long term. We have everything you need whether you’re looking to upgrade certain components or perhaps use better performing pads than the standard ones or whether you want to completely change your braking set up so that you can improve the track times in your beast. Brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk ensure that you get some of the best quality in the world and they cost you less than you would expect!
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $39.84$39.84
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $153.03$153.03
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $37.25$37.25
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $53.33$53.33
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.52$65.52
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderStarting at: $66.60$66.60
- Baer® - Adjustable Prop ValveStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $46.58$46.58
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderStarting at: $49.99$49.99