Infiniti JX Trailer Hitches
The Infiniti JX SUV has a sharp styling design and elevated clearance. It is sporty in appearance, provides a compliant ride quality and competent handling. It also has a spacious interior and a reasonable cargo space at the back. The Infiniti JX has a powerful engine and strong suspension that creates tremendous towing capacity. A trailer would be a natural addition to this SUV for the occasional camping safari or the drive to the beach for a fishing trip. You need a quality trailer hitch to pull your trailer along as you travel. There are many different types of trailer hitches out there but few can match the quality provided by CARiD. CARiD stocks products from reputable manufacturers. These brands have a solid reputation regarding quality production and customer service. Their products are designed by competent professionals using sophisticated techniques to guarantee precision and safety. Premium materials are further used in the manufacturing process to guarantee reliability and durability.
Infiniti JX trailer hitches are also resistant to rusting. They come with a black powdered covering to prevent deterioration caused by corrosion. Each trailer is designed to provide precise fitment in each JX. They are completely welded constructions that bolt onto your vehicle in a couple of minutes. Drilling is not required to install the hitch to your vehicle. This simple task can be executed outside your home. Furthermore, the dealers also provide installation manuals to guide you as you install the gadget. CARiD also provides the accessories necessary for the successful installation of the trailer hitch. You may have your local mechanic help you install the hitch. However, you would miss out on all the fun. Get some nerve and install the hitch yourself. All you need is a set of the right tools and an instruction manual to guide you through the process. It’s pretty easy to fix, really.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 Round Tube Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Round Tube Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- CURT® - Class 3 Concealed Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $141.68$141.68
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Round Tube Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- Autogold® - Black Pearl Hitch Cover with Infiniti LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- CURT® - Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball with Shank 45059Starting at: $112.43$112.43
"The dealer was going to charge me over $900 to install a hitch for my Infiniti JX35. I had the product installed for under $250 including the part. Pep Boys only charged me 1hr worth of labor, and the part was custom fit for my vehicle. No additional holes needed other than a small cut in the bottom of the bumper for the bumper not to have a small fold which would not be noticeable anyway. I chose to have them make that small alteration and that was it. Perfect fit and no problems with the installation."