- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$124.05 - $201.75
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.66
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC III$103.83 - $124.20
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $592.08
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.99 - $152.57
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ5$199.33 - $264.05
About Infiniti JX Tires
The Infinity JX is a mid-size crossover SUV spacious enough to carry seven adult passengers. It was introduced last 2012 year to bring a new level of comfort, luxury and driving with pleasure. It was designed to be a perfect choice for a big family or trips with friends full of excitement and mobility. Modern V6 engine gives it a good deal of power together with decent fuel efficiency and little emissions. It has all possible features to make the driving comfortable both for a driver and passengers. Infinity division of Nissan is a respectful luxury cars manufacturer to create only top quality vehicles for every owner to feel his uniqueness and importance.
The JX tires available at CARiD has different purpose and are made for different rim sizes for you to have no difficulties in choosing what you like the best! We offer a good deal of performance, summer and winter tires to improve your Infinity's stability, handling and all other driving characteristics. The tire manufacturers such as Continental, Bridgestone and Dunlop used high-quality durable raw materials to create products worth prizes and awards! You can also find a wide range of decent wheel and tire accessories at affordable prices at CARiD.com!
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.