Even though your J30 is getting older it’s a vehicle that you still spend a lot of time in because it’s comfortable enough to make even the longest journeys easy. Of course, that means that you need to get the right performance out of it which means that you’re looking for the performance upgrades to achieve that goal. Well, look no further because we have everything you need to transform your vehicle and have it running even better than when it was brand new and our Infiniti J30 brakes, pads and rotors should be top of your list.
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We have a wide range of different components to suit everyone whether you’re looking to stop a highly upgraded vehicle that is too powerful for its standard brakes or you’re just looking to save money with better and more modern components. Because we offer brands like Hawk, EBC and Brembo you get the knowledge that you have some of the best quality in the world!
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing...Precision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technologyRotor run out is within 0.0015 and DTV tolerance specification is within 0.005$112.09 - $1,431.72
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Superior ceramic pad compounds resist heat buildup, dust, and squealingCeramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment$47.53 - $180.42
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Sized to match OEM dimensions while providing superior braking performance and better looksAvailable in sets for front and rear$102.19 - $765.19
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as...Cross drilled holes keep brake rotors up to 180°F coolerPrecision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technology$68.93 - $1,002.34
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$36.65 - $172.73
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking powerThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$35.15 - $110.00
- StopTech® Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....Formerly known as Street Performance PadsHigh MOT to Eliminate Fade$36.28 - $157.45
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake fade in the...Improved braking performanceDrilled and slotted design$66.41 - $475.91
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $241.11
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$54.98 - $270.41
- StopTech® Drilled Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceSport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$137.18 - $796.01
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. Add some much-needed power to your brakes by installing Hawk's Sector 27 Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit. With this brake kit you can perform the ultimate upgrade of your vehicle,...Improved braking performanceDrilled and slotted design$127.46 - $570.05
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport Brake RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Brake Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Brake Rotors...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$59.26 - $244.97
- StopTech® Slotted Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceSport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$127.14 - $860.59
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled and Slotted. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing...StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceSport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$143.59 - $801.61
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you've got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages, please be sure to see our article "Caliper Covers vs Caliper Paint". There, we highlight the many options you have among your caliper cover choices.
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$31.20 - $33.09